• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Mine is the break room's Official Status Update Room. I have a strange and precular sense of humor. And there seems to be many strange and precular people in there!! Sometimes I wander to another thread. But I always start and end my day with the Lurkers!!:shady: Where in INGO do you hang out at? And why?

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I spread myself out pretty evenly.... Just ignore what my post counts say, it paints the wrong picture! lol

Crap, gotta get back to the update thread, GregD just posted something!

rex soldier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Valley of Dry Bones
    What if pokemon where real ?

My hooters waitress was pregnant.

How to keep a female zombie for relations.

Rex is a @## hole.

Some guy named rex is stalking me

Bridget the midget stripper.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I've gotten a ton of useful information from the long gun, hand gun, and general gun sections. I read much more than I post there, but that's usually my first stop.

I do like some of the Political threads, especially when the subject veers toward philosophical or human nature-type things. I've learned a lot from the posters who are much better read in government and political history stuff than I am. But I do miss TROOPER.

I'm also into self-sufficiency and survival things, but there's not a lot going on in that section of INGO.

The Breakroom is my favorite place to be when I'm only half-paying attention to what's on TV, or like during timeouts of a game.

But I have to say that my all-time favorite threads are the best of the spoof treads, those really make me laugh.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I browse pretty much everything. I take in a ton of information but I don't always post. I've learned to just stay out of the political threads at this point. I find myself getting all worked up over something, typing an epic response, then thinking "no I better not" and decide not to post it. I've learned a lot from the handguns/long guns threads but rarely post in there. As far as boredom/time killing I end up in the Break Room usually. It passes the time and I've run into some really great people. Except for SkullDaddy. That dude is just weird...:):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I browse pretty much everything. I take in a ton of information but I don't always post. I've learned to just stay out of the political threads at this point. I find myself getting all worked up over something, typing an epic response, then thinking "no I better not" and decide not to post it. I've learned a lot from the handguns/long guns threads but rarely post in there. As far as boredom/time killing I end up in the Break Room usually. It passes the time and I've run into some really great people. Except for SkullDaddy. That dude is just weird...:):
    I love this place!!!!!:p When a chic, who you thought was a dude, with a tattoo of a horse on her and she runs runs over chickens in her turbo Riviera killing machine calls you weird! Then you know you've found a great place to hang out!!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I love this place!!!!!:p When a chic, who you thought was a dude, with a tattoo of a horse on her and she runs runs over chickens in her turbo Riviera killing machine calls you weird! Then you know you've found a great place to hang out!!!

:nono: Supercharged.....not turbo. But you pretty much nailed the rest of it

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

All that while wearing a leopard print mumu. That's borderline epic.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    My absolute favorite thread:
    Thread-Spool-1596694.jpg

Top Bottom