• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    It seems I made it all the way to the end of the internet tonight. So whats your favorite website to visit when you are twiddling your thumbs until time to go to work?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I like going to survivalistboards and a few others to read their extremely long threads about weird/creepy stuff found in the woods/outdoors. For survivalists and bodybuilders, many of them seem to be awfully easily scared. I find the stories about ghosts/orbs/demonic possessions/shadow people quite funny when you see their other posts trying to show how "alpha" they are.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I like going to survivalistboards and a few others to read their extremely long threads about weird/creepy stuff found in the woods/outdoors. For survivalists and bodybuilders, many of them seem to be awfully easily scared. I find the stories about ghosts/orbs/demonic possessions/shadow people quite funny when you see their other posts trying to show how "alpha" they are.

Just read INGO. The OC vs. CC argument and the GLOCK vs all others or the 1911 vs the rest threads last like the energizer bunny.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I can't talk about those sites... this is a "family" forum.

:):

Probably some of those, but mostly Youtube where you can find lots of TV shows (just watched some Mythbusters episodes) and movies (you just have to find them) and many interesting things on guns and other subjects.
    Of course lots of time spent on INGO at night as well.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Just read INGO. The OC vs. CC argument and the GLOCK vs all others or the 1911 vs the rest threads last like the energizer bunny.

I never know what side of the Glock vs. all others or 1911 vs the rest because if it makes noise and a projectile comes flying out, I most likely love it. Could be a Jennings or some other throw away .25...I'll still want to pull the trigger. The OC vs. CC, I'm wanting to get a j-frame so I can CC while I OC.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Ebay. Craigslist. People of Walmart. Youtube. Btjunkie.

I typically browse Ingo at work (10p-6a now)

Then I'll listen to music if I'm really bored between doing my jpb :)

Top Bottom