Greenfield
    Original "Dawn of the Dead"
    Original "Day of the Dead"
    "Night ofthe living Dead" (Remake)
    "Dawn of the Dead" (2004)
    "Land of the Dead"
    "Shaun of the Dead"
    "Zombieland"

These are my favorites in no particular order.

gundog60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2014
    South of Indy
    D the answer is D-All of the above. Even though it is not a movie I would watch a Walking Dead marathon at least once every couple of months! LOL! Remember when zombies sought to eat BRAINS specifically? Even Kolchak the Night Stalker had a couple of episodes with zombies in them. Yikes! Better get off here before someone starts asking age questions. HA HA.

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The Walking Dead lost me in the first episodes. For one thing, if I wake up in a hospital, look in the hallway and see destruction but no people, the first thing I'm doing is finding some freaking shoes. I'm not going to take off for home in my barefeet.

Also, who came up with the idea that zombies would ignore you if you spread another zombies intestines on you?

Okay, I'll stop now.

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    World War Z is one movie I love watching. Its the right level of suspense and slight horror that I was able to get the wife and friends to watch it with me. Usually I have to watch my "dude" movies solo.

Quarantine (awesome...actually freaked me out)
    I Am Legend
    the 1st Resident Evil
    Army of Darkness
    Zombieland

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I know WWZ was not a favorite for many people. I too loved the book and more so the audio book. The thought of a second WWZ movie will make many cringe. I do think that even though the one released didn't follow the book at all, it does make a decent prequel. Yes, I would have loved to see the battle of Yonkers, but we didn't get that.

The book really is the story after the fact, told as history. Since the movie isn't told that way then it's possible for a second one to be done properly. I'm not holding my breath for this, but it's possible. If I happen to hit a 600 million powerball then I promise I will make it happen, as long as they haven't come along and screwed it up again.

Also, for those that haven't heard the audio-book then you are missing out. The book was very good but the audio-book is read by a full cast, not just one guy. A couple big names in it as well. Well worth the cost even if you've already read the book.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know WWZ was not a favorite for many people. I too loved the book and more so the audio book. The thought of a second WWZ movie will make many cringe. I do think that even though the one released didn't follow the book at all, it does make a decent prequel. Yes, I would have loved to see the battle of Yonkers, but we didn't get that.

The book really is the story after the fact, told as history. Since the movie isn't told that way then it's possible for a second one to be done properly. I'm not holding my breath for this, but it's possible. If I happen to hit a 600 million powerball then I promise I will make it happen, as long as they haven't come along and screwed it up again.

Also, for those that haven't heard the audio-book then you are missing out. The book was very good but the audio-book is read by a full cast, not just one guy. A couple big names in it as well. Well worth the cost even if you've already read the book.

Cost?

God I love youtube...

World War Z - Max Brooks - Audiobook Full - YouTube

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    No The Omega Man?:dunno: At least back before there were any realistic special effects it was good.

If you want to go back before special effects, check out the original movie. Vincent Price, Last Man on Earth. It's all story, little action.

I always thought Last Man on Earth, Omega Man, and I Am Legend were vampire movies though.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If you want to go back before special effects, check out the original movie. Vincent Price, Last Man on Earth. It's all story, little action.

I always thought Last Man on Earth, Omega Man, and I Am Legend were vampire movies though.

^^^ you know your movies. They were called vampires; though they lacked the whole bloodsucker hallmark.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ^^^ you know your movies. They were called vampires; though they lacked the whole bloodsucker hallmark.

Just call em Vombies or Zompires. Though they only came out at night, they were indiscriminate eaters, and they died pretty easily. In all, much more zombie like than vampiric.

Top Bottom