• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Hmm...... Here are a couple different ways to look at the Favre vs. Masseuse situation.

Ex-Jets masseuse: Brett Favre sent racy, inappropriate messages - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

#1. The "reporter" hired to give massages is conveniently leaving out her Playboy posing history.
    Jenn-Sterger-Topless.jpg

#2. "She told the paper that Favre also contacted her with racy messages. The woman's husband told the paper he furiously called Favre after he allegedly conveyed his "bad intentions" to the masseuse in messages."

So her husband found out she was swapping Sexts with Favre and she is claiming "but I didn't want him to send me those texts!!".... I wonder if the husband asked her how Favre got her number....

jenn-sterger-gallery-026.jpg

Oh, these poor innocent unknowing young ladies surely had no idea that a guy would look at them as a piece of meat when they selected their outfits I'm sure! Heavens to betsy I have no idea why any man would objectify these upstanding, pure young ladies by staring at them in a clearly unwanted fashion?!

I mean seriously, who do these guys think they are STARING AT THESE WOMEN when these women CLEARLY have no desire to be ogled?!?!@?!?

FSU_Cowgirls_6.jpg

I simply can't condone the actions of Brett Favre and the other Jets team members giving these fine upstanding intellectual women unwanted and clearly unsolicited sexual attention.

JS6.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Research completed...The pictures definitely get...Better.

What's crazy is I remember seeing pictures of her long before this scandal. She was once "famous" just for showing up to FSU football games, but her name wasn't public then.

jennsterger.jpg

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Research completed...The pictures definitely get...Better.

What's crazy is I remember seeing pictures of her long before this scandal. She was once "famous" just for showing up to FSU football games, but her name wasn't public then.

jennsterger.jpg

Yeah, the timer ran out on her most recent "5 minutes of fame" play clock and so she's now trying to find another way to get a fresh set of downs.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Dave Chapelle (sp??) does a great little comedy bit about women dressing like sluts. I can't do it justice so I won't even try. I bet you can find it online though.

Go home and ask your wife or g/f why they dress in a revealing manner. She'll probably say, "to look hot." They WANT men to look at them and have dirty thoughts. That's the whole point.

They only get offended when the wrong man acts on those urges.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Dave Chapelle (sp??) does a great little comedy bit about women dressing like sluts. I can't do it justice so I won't even try. I bet you can find it online though.

Go home and ask your wife or g/f why they dress in a revealing manner. She'll probably say, "to look hot." They WANT men to look at them and have dirty thoughts. That's the whole point.

As the Dr. says, "you can't make a hoe a housewife."

Nope, and BTW it's Dave Chappelle Whore's Uniform on the youtube search... too funny....

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Funny story, I'm in the local whatever with my oldest daughter, then 17 at the time. As we are leaving she says something along the lines of "That guy better quit staring at me or I'm going to get mad". I ask her why she dresses that way if she doesn't want guys to stare? Her response was "Dad, that guy is as old as you are!!!:noway:

I got her back though, I told her "Daughter I'll tell you a little secret, when all your little friends dress like sluts I stare at them too!:laugh:

I thought she was going to gag right there in the parking lot!!:patriot:

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    It all seems very simple to me. If you don't want to be viewed as a piece of meat don't wear clothing that advertises your:
    fxh27q.jpg

2d0429.jpg

2d0429.jpg
    14iitlv.jpg
    14iitlv.jpg

2d0429.jpg
    fxh27q.jpg

fxh27q.jpg

I don't think it could be simpler.

Top Bottom