• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I wonder how many shooters are FBI agents who posted about inciting civil war just to see who would join in.

Wouldn't be the first time it happened.

Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots

I have no sympathy for somebody who can be led to planning an act of terrorism, even if the guy doing the leading is a member of the FBI. But it does beg the question, would the planning have been undertaken if not for the G-man's prodding?:dunno:

Would Randy Weaver have sawed the barrel off of two shotguns if an ATF informant, and good friend, hadn't bugged him about doing it?:dunno:

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I still fear a a multi person homegrown terrorist attack (such as the paris attacks). It would be very easy for them to carry out in our country and inflict lots of damage to our country. I think its the most likely scenario for the next large scale attack in our country.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Tried to buy machine guns from undercover fbi lol.
    Apparently wanted silencers, and one guy to cover the door. Because if people kept coming in, they would eventually know what was going on.

As if silencers on machine guns are going to be just like the movies... and no one outside would hear the gunfire. :ugh:

Shoulda traveled to Shicago and bought from the Indiana importer with the van.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I guess even the muslims think these oaths are horrifying:

“... binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken thence, and with my body burned to ashes, and the ashes thereof scattered to the four winds of Heaven, that there might remain neither track, trace nor remembrance among man or Masons of so vile and perjured a wretch as I should be, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Master Mason.”

“... binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out, and with my body buried in the sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willfully violate this, my solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice.”

“... binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart and vitals taken thence, and with my body given as a prey to the vultures of the air, should I ever knowingly, or willfully, violate this, my solemn Obligation of a Fellow Craft.”

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I recommend the initiated not discuss Freemasonry on this forum.
    In the past, doing so has drawn ridicule, mockery, and personal insults.
    Honest inquiry should be answered one on one, in private.
    Attempting to defend Freemasonry to those who choose to attack it does no good.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Neither initiate, nor really interested, I thought it was against the rules to discuss it with the uninitiated at all.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The only things truly secret are the methods of recognition.
    Traditionally, Masons do not defend the order when it is attacked. It is thought the character of a Mason should be all the defense needed.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So, when Muhammad ans Ibraham come in with machine guns your character will stop them?

Please apply purple before you turn purple.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry It "was" as close to purple as I could get, I didn't want to offend, I'm just a sarcastic cuss.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    From what I understand you can be both a Freemason and a Muslim.
    Muslims attacking Freemasons might be attacking a fellow Muslim.

Top Bottom