• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So when I go and hold a sign stating the crimes the agency committed, I can expect these local agents to join in. Have they ever expressed their condemnation of the crimes that the FBI has committed? The time is coming when YOUR EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US! No more fence riding, I don't care, count me out, etc.
    Have you thought that it might be a good thing if law enforcement didn't give politicians Carte Blanche, especially ones that claim they can commit murder in public and get away with it?

I'm for investigating crimes, no matter what letter is attached to their name.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I would argue, the BLM stuff got the wokeness into their heads. These people may have dropped the BLM banners from their Facetard pages. But now they post support for grooming and how women can be pregnant. I suspect the BLM stuff was the pathogen that infected them with wokeness. Now they just can't help it.
    That was going on well before George Floyd popped in the scene.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    They did? I'm hard pressed to point at anything that actually changed.

(Not counting anything burnt because of riots)
    Lots of cop shops lost funding, got cops off the streets, created groups that oversee how cops do their job, these groups that full of just normal people with out any knowledge or experience, got "cops" and other police tv shows removed from TV.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That was going on well before George Floyd popped in the scene.
    BLM started with George Zimmerman. It was pretty much a black-only movement until Ferguson, when it gained wider support among the nuttier progressives. It turned into a cult and was mainstreamed right after George Floyd. I don't know why that's so difficult for you to see. It's what happened.

No one put BLM on their facetard pages until after GF.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    View attachment 244692
    What would be the focus of a protest at an FBI facility? They work for the political leaders in D.C. The Washington uni-party, mega-media and woke-corporations are creating the current mess.

the strings of the puppet masters must be cut...
    the ears of the masses must be cleaned...
    I've got miles to go before I sleep...

We need an anti-authoritarian coalition in the country. Who that would consist of and how to lead such a diverse rabble, are the big questions.

Rally around liberty and fighting those who would take it.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    the strings of the puppet masters must be cut...
    the ears of the masses must be cleaned...
    I've got miles to go before I sleep...

We need an anti-authoritarian coalition in the country. Who that would consist of and how to lead such a diverse rabble, are the big questions.

Rally around liberty and fighting those who would take it.
    I think you'd be hard pressed to find enough people that feel that way. Most people want the .gov to control things, they just disagree on exactly which things.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think you'd be hard pressed to find enough people that feel that way. Most people want the .gov to control things, they just disagree on exactly which things.
    well, when bread & circuses run out and no one wants your war, what are tyrants left to do...

the people rebuild from the ashes of the last doofus who burnt down the barn

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You want people to be arrested for thdir language, move to Europe.
    But I see a clear and present danger in 'legitimate' governments normalizing that sort of thing

The fact that they have state run universal healthcare has long been used to feed the frenzy for such boondoggles in this country. I suspect western government's growing predilection to control speech will be used as justification in the same manner

Top Bottom