• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    From my neck of the woods: FBI Uses Chainsaw In Raid On Wrong Fitchburg Apartment « CBS Boston

2 year long process and they came to a wrong door. Maybe they can't distinguish between 2F and 2R? Regardless, think about that for a second, this isn't some local Mayberry PD, this is the FREAKING FBI! They took 2 years....thats TWO YEARS to set up a sting for how much narcotic substance? It doesn't even say. 2 years of federal salaries, two years of federal benefits for innumerable "agents" all comes down to a drug raid at the wrong apt. Disgusting.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Somebody using a chainsaw on my door would leave me enough time to grab my gun then get shot dead by the FBI as they poured into the room. What a bunch of dumbasses!!!

radonc73

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Lowell
    At least the chainsaw was a new twist on breaking down the wrong door. Give them credit for inovation instead of the tried and true battering raming the wrong address.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Somebody using a chainsaw on my door would leave me enough time to grab my gun then get shot dead by the FBI as they poured into the room. What a bunch of dumbasses!!!
    +1 The noise alone would wake you up and freak you out. Come out with gun in hand and down you go.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    +1 The noise alone would wake you up and freak you out. Come out with gun in hand and down you go.

[FONT=&quot]Naw, it was a suppressed chainsaw, they like Ninja, never hear em coming[/FONT]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    See, this is why they need tanks with a battering ram. Can't go wrong there.

No chance anyone will mistake them for a chainsaw lunatic if there is a tank parked in their living room.

Seriously, who had the bright idea to use a freaking chainsaw.

:rolleyes:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    [FONT=&quot]Naw, it was a suppressed chainsaw, they like Ninja, never hear em coming[/FONT]

Not trying to thread jack, but here it goes anyway.
    About 9 years ago, some friends of mine who had an oak tree farm about 1/4 mile behind their house went on vacation for two weeks. When they came back, the place had been logged clean.

Beside every stump was an imprint of a 55 gal drum. The CO who investigated said the tree thieves installed extra long exhaust pipes on the saws, which were submerged in the drums filled with water, thus silencing them.

Top Bottom