• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t know if it is true or not, but I recall a news segment several months ago saying that in some cities people were no longer reporting some crimes since no one would be arrested much less prosecuted. So all that would happen would be to tick off the perp.

I wouldn't be surprised. But I'd damn sure report it if it were me. Don't make it easy for those gaslighting mother****ers.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's just feel good news for their president bidet. The impotent feebs are in his pocket.

Yeah, when people flee high crime areas there is probably a drop in crime directly related to available victims.

This is not rocket surgery.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wait, wait, wait... if we REALLY want to take a bite out of crime, let's listen to brandon johnson, he's got this figured out.

BIGE7.62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    65   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Man….if all that came from only 6 beers you need to find a better beer. :lmfao:

I drink 6 beers with my lunch sandwich.

Try Killians Irish Red or Dundees Honey Brown….Just a suggestion.

Rule of thumb, if you can see through your full beer glass, you aren’t drinking beer. :lmfao:
    Stone
    F ear
    M ovie
    L ions
    Hazy dbl IPA , 8.5%
    6 makes me walk funny and post stupid stuff

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But then again, maybe I (and most of you) are completely wrong. After all, I recently read that President Trump, if elected, has said he wants to build the FBI a new (and greatest ever constructed) headquarters building. So he must be pretty happy with their work. Personally I would be looking to dissolve their asses.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    This FBI report is a crock of :toilet2:! New Years Eve/Day 10 people shot and a few killed right here in Indy. Chicago and Indy are like human shooting galleries and they report crime is down? Preposterous! :runaway:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    But then again, maybe I (and most of you) are completely wrong. After all, I recently read that President Trump, if elected, has said he wants to build the FBI a new (and greatest ever constructed) headquarters building. So he must be pretty happy with their work. Personally I would be looking to dissolve their asses.
    They were going to build it in PG Co Maryland. Finally someone came to their senses.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If they’re gonna build it anyway, maybe build it in the least expensive place. But I’d prefer it wasn’t built at all.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Like we should ever believe a thing they say again!
    Just another Joe Biden FJB ploy.
    It is amazing how many people will believe the lies!
    Oh, I don't doubt it is down - from the elevated peaks the Biden administration caused and encouraged

Crime rises 50 to 100% and then declines a bit from there and it is touted as an improvement

Just like inflation. It goes from 1.4% under Trump up to 7%, and now that it is 'only' 3.1% (220% what it was under Trump) that is touted as an accompolishment

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wait, wait, wait... if we REALLY want to take a bite out of crime, let's listen to brandon johnson, he's got this figured out.

Top Bottom