• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Saw some chick wearing short shorts and flip flops. It's been rainy all weekend and it's muddy. People never cease to amaze me.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    My wife wears those d*mned flip flops all the time. They're unsafe in the best of conditions, let alone on wet rainy days. And heaven help us if an acute emergency arise while she's out and about in them.

And no, she doesn't listen when I say to keep an extra pair of real shoes in the vehicle as backup.

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Out at the dragstrip yesterday, windy as hell and 55 degrees. Girls walking around in t shirts and flip flops. You cold? No kidding

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    :postpics:

What can I say, I'm a guy! Besides somebody had to be the first to go there.

Yeah I agree flip flops and crocs are at the very top of my what not to wear list.

Unless you like trunk junk, you didn't want to see it.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I see kids in my neighborhood waiting for the bus in short and flip flops . . . in the middle of February.

I blame The OC. The kids dress like that but then eat crap food and do not exercise (how can one exercise in shower shoes?) and walk around all lardy. Ick.:n00b:

I was flying down to Texas a couple of winters ago and this younger guy was in line wearing those tattered cargo shorts that the kids wear and shower shoes. He was shivering and I asked him where his jacket and boot were? He told me that in "Corpus" he does not need them. I asked him where he was now and he said "Indianapolis airport". Amazing. I blame the lack of a father's presence.

No wonder kids are such sissies today, and always whine about the weather. The parents don't teach them how to dress.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    A friend of mine used to do stuff like that all the time. He told me it was a great way to always know what the temperature was because every other time someone sees him they say something like "Hey! You know its only 48 degrees out here?".

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    We live in a world full of dumb people competing with each other to be the dumbest, such as what this girl was trying to pull off.

It ranks right up there with the 3 toothless wonders I saw walking in the road against traffic today (one of which was also shirtless) on a busy 2 lane road through town, rather than on the sidewalk that was litterally about a step or two away and off the road. And they were 3-wide none the less, not walking single file. So in effect they were blocking about 1/2 of the lane of traffic.

The result was that traffic in that lane had to stop and wait for oncoming traffic to pass, so they could then go around around these idiots.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    We live in a world full of dumb people competing with each other to be the dumbest, such as what this girl was trying to pull off.

It ranks right up there with the 3 toothless wonders I saw walking in the road against traffic today (one of which was also shirtless) on a busy 2 lane road through town, rather than on the sidewalk that was litterally about a step or two away and off the road. And they were 3-wide none the less, not walking single file. So in effect they were blocking about 1/2 of the lane of traffic.

The result was that traffic in that lane had to stop and wait for oncoming traffic to pass, so they could then go around around these idiots.

Those are probably some of the same idiots that end up walking through my neighborhood. That is why we keep the doors locked and try to keep the garage door shut. You are lucky that you live farther from town and they probably don't walk all the way out there. No wonder my wife doesn't let the kids play in the front yard where she can't see them.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Saw some chick wearing short shorts and flip flops. It's been rainy all weekend and it's muddy. People never cease to amaze me.
    So is this better or worse than the girl I saw at the mall yesterday wearing her UGGs with her short shorts? At least flip flops make sense with shorts... I don't get the whole UGG fascination, especially when paired with clothing that implies it's 80* or warmer outside...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Should have listened to Brian and O'Brien...

mtUSUxAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

xuVd8BnRzQ5sQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Top Bottom