• warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    CVS does not take pictures of patients, ever ^^

If a store was doing that can you please send me their info
    Mine does. It isn't anything I care about anymore so you figure out which one it is, I am in Terre Haute.
    They have little feet on the floor and tell me to stand in them and look up.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not taking sides but full disclosure. The current pseudo limits allow for purchase of plenty of product for medicinal use.

Define plenty. Taking the recommended dose at the maximum recommended intervals 60 mg/6 hrs, puts it right the monthly limit. Well over the yearly. Taking it at the recommended dose at the minimum recommended interval of 60 mg/4 hrs, over even the monthly limits. That doesn't include if the person has minor children that also take it.

I instituted a policy of a consultation for all new patients purchasing Sudafed. Amazing how well that has worked to get rid of smurfs.

Each adult should be using their own ID. But I also see your point. In an ideal world businesses would have taken it upon themselves to regulate sales of things like this.

Isn't that kinda required by law now? Unless a person is an existing patient, you can't sell them a regular pack. You can either offer an alternative, or a "small package"(2-3 days worth or less), or do a consultation and sell them the standard pack. Or the customer can get a prescription.

Yes each adult should use their own ID, what about said adult's minor child(ren)? Or perhaps said adult's elderly mother who is on o2, and it's very hard for her to get out and about with a stuffed up nose.

I used to buy it in a 250 ct pharmacy bulk bottle. That bottle would put me over the yearly amount now, let alone the daily or monthly limit. I was able to get it much, much cheaper than now, probably less than a 1/5 the cost at the most. And it was much more convenient. Buy a bottle perhaps 2 a year for the family. And get it delivered.

GunsRCool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2016
    Hagerstown
    I'd the gov't wants to insist they know what I need and don't need pharmawise maybe they should let me get some of the natural stuff that's been used since the beginning of time as pain relief.
    They can't be having that though. They and their donors and lobbyists have to be in control.
    Many drugs, in their natural form, are comparably safe when compared to what we have now.
    Saying just go to pain clinic is ridiculous. We shouldn't have to. I shouldn't have to pay for an appt every month just for a prescription. Many times it would be easier and cheaper to just go to town and buy what I need. I'm supposed to get urine screens at my Dr now, anyone who gets pain meds is.

I'm just beyond sick of all this mess. I have to worry about what is written down as a diagnosis because I don't want to lose my rights, I have to watch what I say when I should be able to be open and honest, I have to get lied to for reasons I don't yet know, I can't smoke a plant that would help because the police will jail me if I get caught, my kids taken if it's found in my house.
    I just wish the government would leave me the hell alone

Too bad I don't like any alcohol or I could just be a drunk.

Top Bottom