• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    At the last M&E there were 25+ people with more who showed up and had to sit at the kids table. On Saturday I will start a list for the people showing up for a better head count.

Sorry. Sheepdog will Not be in attendance, although I will be thinking of you all. (yes, even you chef Larry and Jedi ! :) ) I have another appointment that evening and cant get over to Griffith in time from Valpo... Ill be looking for the next one...

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sorry. Sheepdog will Not be in attendance, although I will be thinking of you all. (yes, even you chef Larry and Jedi ! :) ) I have another appointment that evening and cant get over to Griffith in time from Valpo... Ill be looking for the next one...

Good to hear from you and sorry to miss you. The next M&E will be in Porter County, hope to see your smiling face there.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    I'll try to make it, depends on how much damage car work in the morning does to my wallet. Hopefully covered by the warranty.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If it is possible to do it without me, have fun tomorrow. I know Jedi is disappointed that I can't be there, but we've got the LAST high school fencing tournament of the season tomorrow so I can't make it to the MEET & EAT.

Take & post pictures.

And if Jedi wears pink, please call the po-po and have him arrested before he gets into the restaurant.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I had to bribe my wife to get leave to attend this. Anyone wanna buy me dinner? Wife's hair/nails nonsense costs a small fortune.

Or are we sticking jedi with the bill? It is his garden after all.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    but Jedi, he is the Bra Medic..

he may be one of the only chances you get to your unicorn, unless I find her and bring her in for Gunbunnies Posters, then I would be a good chance...

Top Bottom