• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Unbelievable. All of that money given to big business from Dec 1, 2007 to July 21, 2010. I'm so confused. I thought Democrats were the friend of the little guy and Republicans were the one's being ruled by corporations. Did G.W.B. hand out all that money in the last few minutes of his term or have I been misled to believe that the Dem's aren't in bed with corporate America?

Herein lies the problem... The Federal Reserve is not a government agency nor controlled by the US Government. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank who was incomprehensibly given authority by the US Gov. (in a SHADY AZZ WAY) back in 1913 to create US Currency. (thus controlling inflation)

WE didn't bailout those corporations... The owners of the Fed did. (and quite frankly those same owners probably own these banks as well)

The Fed Reserve is the scariest thing in the world... PERIOD!! It runs just like every other corporation runs... it goal is to turn a profit, plain and simple. The US government has zero authority over what it does and very little access to what its done. This audit is a result of congress (particularly Ron Paul) coming down on the FED for years begging for transparency.

I urge everyone to research the Fed and some of the conspiracy theories behind it and see for yourself how deep the corruption could potentially go.

If you end up getting curious... here is a link to a documentary called "Wake Up Call: New World Order" which explains the Federal Reserve and then tries to link it to historical events and people. Some of it is pretty outlandish, and even if you write off the entire documentary as complete fiction... it will be at the very least thought provoking.

I think it is a video everyone should check out... it starts out slow, but picks up very quickly.... If you have ever looked at the American Political system and thought that someone else might be behind it pulling the strings, this might be the movie for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT1GavDtiwM&feature=player_embedded

Oh... and you might want to wear one of these too :P

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom