• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Oath Keepers has learned that federal agents recently visited a Latter Day Saints (Mormon) Church food storage cannery in Tennessee, demanding customer lists, wanting to know the identity of Americans who are purchasing food storage from the Mormons. This incident was confirmed, in person, by Oath Keepers Tennessee Chapter President, Rand Cardwell.

Here is Rand’s report: Please Read His Entire Report

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    all i can say if its true, and i have no doubt........... wow!

they fear us comrades!

jake

They don't fear us. They are just making a list and checking it twice before those black re-edumication buses come rolling in.

--update---
    Ok I read the link but the story does not give what "federal agency" was there. Plus the fact that this cannery keeps no records is fishy as well. How do they do their taxes then if they keep no records? Could it be that the IRS was looking for verification on how much they sell vs. how much they claim to sell?

-Jedi

stchas

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Terrible Haute
    For what it's worth. A gentleman posted a youtube video today. The gentelman is from Tennessee and the video he posted stated that the LDS was asked for information but it was in regards to sugar. Apparently looking into moonshiners. Just one take on it.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    For what it's worth. A gentleman posted a youtube video today. The gentelman is from Tennessee and the video he posted stated that the LDS was asked for information but it was in regards to sugar. Apparently looking into moonshiners. Just one take on it.
    Great cover story....NOT. I don't think the war on drugs has stooped to that level yet...again. Pretty sure that's a whole different department anyways.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Uh the Chuch of LDS has money... Big money. I'd like to know why they haven't made reference to this. If true, the Oathkeepers may be throwing them under the bus as far as their legal recourse; hence why theyve stayed silent.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As I recall if you are served a warrant for information under the Patriot Act, it is illegal to divulge the very existence of the warrant or that you complied.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ^^^ Obviously a Fed plant meant to provide dis-information.

but seriously, this is the type of tinfoil stuff I was talking about in another thread. If the Oathkeepers want to keep any type of legitimacy, they should vet this type of stuff before putting it out to the public (with their name stamped on it)

Rep inbound.

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    This has been talked about in another forum I'm on. One guy was researching the story, and EVERY link resolved back to that blog, and it seems to turn out that it's a hoax.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    William Jefferson Clinton signed executive state of emergency type orders into effect including one that allows the Feds to regulate the storage of large quantities of food for emergency use. I do not know anything about the original post, but there are laws allowing the feds to put their noses into this kind of business.

If they control all the food, it is easier to control all the people. A man at church is studying Phd level agricultural science. He was telling me that the feds are going to start regulating farm production to control what and how much the farmers can raise. I am from the city and I do not know about the farming business, but I do not like the sound of that.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    William Jefferson Clinton signed executive state of emergency type orders into effect including one that allows the Feds to regulate the storage of large quantities of food for emergency use. I do not know anything about the original post, but there are laws allowing the feds to put their noses into this kind of business.

If they control all the food, it is easier to control all the people. A man at church is studying Phd level agricultural science. He was telling me that the feds are going to start regulating farm production to control what and how much the farmers can raise. I am from the city and I do not know about the farming business, but I do not like the sound of that.

You wouldn't happen to have a link to this do you? Sounds interesting. On one hand I can see such a order being beneficial. For instance, this may sound kinda Commie, but if one half of the nations food stores were vaporized/contaminated by some sort of tragic event, I could see the govt nationalizing certain farms/companies in order to prevent famine. The owners of such nationalized industries would, I hope, be compensated.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You wouldn't happen to have a link to this do you? Sounds interesting. On one hand I can see such a order being beneficial. For instance, this may sound kinda Commie, but if one half of the nations food stores were vaporized/contaminated by some sort of tragic event, I could see the govt nationalizing certain farms/companies in order to prevent famine. The owners of such nationalized industries would, I hope, be compensated.

When I googled for the above, I found this page.

Millennium-Ark: Executive Orders and Storing-Is It Lawful?

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    if the lady in the video was on the phone talking with the cannery how did she know the lady on the other line threw up her hands (last half of video)? every side of the story is fishy to me.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    this story may or may not be true. but given the numbers of liberties the government has taken recently none of us should really doubt this too much, if this story isnt true there are 100 others out there that we dont know about that are.

jake

Top Bottom