• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbdhere

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Floyd County
    There is an Easy and legal (I Think) solution.
    Phone Exchange among patriots. Lets all meet people at gun shows and exchange phones. No names or addresses. No lets stay in touch. Just a hand shake and agree to keep the bill paid for one year.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    If it ever came to it, our spy orgs are great at tech - satellite, phone tracking, etc. Not so great at HUMINT. I mean, how do you think Robert Hanssen got away with spying for so long? He was strictly old school - paper, dead drops, substitution cyphers, etc.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Two years ago I was personally questioned about what I knew about some felons who posted a picture on face book with my work in the background, so I know LEO's watch things like that.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    How about a secret handshake or something. I know Harley guys all wave at each other as they pass by but won't wave at a Honda guy. So we need something special too.

People should be aware that whatever you put out there on the web can be seen. This is only the beginning. Kids and adults alike put so much out there that one day they are going to wake up and find out that the government knows that you just had a bowel movement and what it weighed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How about a secret handshake or something. I know Harley guys all wave at each other as they pass by but won't wave at a Honda guy. So we need something special too.

People should be aware that whatever you put out there on the web can be seen. This is only the beginning. Kids and adults alike put so much out there that one day they are going to wake up and find out that the government knows that you just had a bowel movement and what it weighed.

No. They'll know aggregates. count/frequency/min/max/average/std.dev, etc. But, if they're interested in outliers, they can scrutinize them personally.

Top Bottom