• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Federalist Society: How Trump Gut Shot the Firearms Industry

Sorry, SE, did not see, ran search. Mods, please delete.

Christian Lowe of the Federalist Society details how the election of Trump undermined the gun industry and the road back to prosperity.

Kirk Freeman of INGO details how we are creeping into a major Buyer's Market and you need to be buying cheap and stacking deep.

In other words--BUY, BUY, BUY!

Kirk buys 5 AR-15 lowers at the Indy 1500:

traders-busy-frantic-questions.jpg

How Donald Trump Shot The Gun Industry In The Gut

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, I'm looking at lowers and mechanical parts for the guns that I have that are fairly popular, e.g. AR, Mossy 500, etc. I have a couple dream guns that I might pick up if the price is right, but that's sorta no different than any other year.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The article has a negative tone to me. So we have a really pro gun administration, and thats bad? Thats only kinda bad for manufacturers, but great for the american citizens rights. And the bills they will pass should explode the suppressor market. If you run a business, your job is to not only sell stuff, but to prepare for the future and minimize your risk.....right? So if you hired like crazy and built like a mad man and took on loans for the short term...thats not good business right? As i read a while back, ammo companies were not building and expanding because they didnt want whats happening right now to affect them.

Basically, obama propped up an artificial market, its going back down to what may be considered a reasonable level. I just dont see how you can focus on the "negative" things when you have a pro gun administration. Ridiculous. We should be happy about it.

ajkohne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2017
    Greenfield
    I'm excited about the prospect of cheaper guns and ammo. I'm ready to sell off one of my rifles (.270Win) and buy something that I can use to legally hunt with in Indiana.

mstagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The article has a negative tone to me. So we have a really pro gun administration, and thats bad? Thats only kinda bad for manufacturers, but great for the american citizens rights. And the bills they will pass should explode the suppressor market. If you run a business, your job is to not only sell stuff, but to prepare for the future and minimize your risk.....right? So if you hired like crazy and built like a mad man and took on loans for the short term...thats not good business right? As i read a while back, ammo companies were not building and expanding because they didnt want whats happening right now to affect them.

Basically, obama propped up an artificial market, its going back down to what may be considered a reasonable level. I just dont see how you can focus on the "negative" things when you have a pro gun administration. Ridiculous. We should be happy about it.
    You could maybe argue that less demand will lead to less innovation along with production. Less demand means less budgets for R&D. Beretta maybe doesn't try to get into the modular handgun market with the APX, things like that.

Top Bottom