• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    If he did truly know that the man could not own a gun, then he deserves what he gets.
    I agree, but how do you prove this either way? I'm pretty sure here in the good old USA we are presumed innocent until proven guilty? Which begs the question: If I am presumed innocent, why am I sitting in jail waiting for a group of people to prove differently?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I am with the majority here if this statement is true

According to the statement from the U.S. attorney's office, 40-year-old Scott Griffy sold gunman Shaun Seeley a 9 mm handgun even though he knew Seeley was a convicted felon.

Then he deserves to go to jail.

This is why everyone should ask for an LTCH & drivers license when selling a gun to someone they don't know.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    The article states that he shouldn't have had the gun to begin with due to his own criminal history. It also states that he knew he was selling to convicted felon and also knew that he should not have done that. No sympathy here.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    It says the guy that sold him the handgun was himself a convicted felon. He made his own bed even if you don't consider the issue of the buyers eligibility. They could have arrested him for having the gun let alone selling it.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I have heard other reports saying that the firearm was traded for illegal drugs. Regardless, if the seller knew the buyer was a convicted felon, then we have even more charges.

The whole thing is really sad.

Top Bottom