• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Too late LA Times, didn't the Obama administration already label all us veterans as terrorists?

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Kind of interesting when you consider that a terrorist by definition is violent. :rolleyes:

Kind of "Atlas Shrugged" on a different level.

Let's say someone takes down the entire US power grid, or the Internet or Wall street, using nothing but a massive computer attack. Not a soul physically hurt in the process. You wouldn't consider this terrorism?

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    NVPT- That's kinda insulting

And I'm glad mine says "Don't Screw With Me", I mean Tread On

She like the UN can eat :poop:

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Let's say someone takes down the entire US power grid, or the Internet or Wall street, using nothing but a massive computer attack. Not a soul physically hurt in the process. You wouldn't consider this terrorism?

A fresh start for a nation of moral-law abiding people ?
    Face it, if it did happen (guess en) the 40% of the leaching garbage would be dead in a month from starvation or killing each other for scraps.
    The 20% that are Libtards would all die once they found out Star bucks is closed !
    Liberalism would fade away to the ash heap of history and that mistake would be avoided in the future or at least till is crept like a cancer back into the lives of our great grandchildren
    It would suck for the old and sick and anyone that needs drugs or machines to survive. Sorry
    But the survivors would rebuild a once great nation into something new and better.
    Once again a generation would suffer and preserver for the future

:twocents:

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    You don't need media to tell you anything on this... The government tells you its self.

IIFC: 8 Signs of Terrorism

Take a glance over that.

So I clicked on the area on the right side of the screen that talked about fusion centers. My computer then asked for my name and password, I hit cancel and was redirected to another page that explained that I was not authorized to see that document.

Top Bottom