• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Also, your neighbors might not care that the government is carting you off. You've been labeled a criminal, and, obviously, criminals are bad, because the government is all knowing and all powerful and always works for our good. So, you deserve to be jailed to shot or whatever.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    GCA, NFA, FOPA, and you need to give three days' notice before crossing the border by plane.

you tell me just how ********** we are.

Well, I'm just taking my idea of a police state from communist countries that severely restricted travel. You, of course, may have your own opinion.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm seeing a whole lot of righteous indignation here, but I'm not seeing any concrete suggestions about fixing the situation - and don't state the obvious, not only because you aren't supposed to, but because doing so is stupid.
    The problem that you all have is that a majority of Americans don't feel the way we do and until you, or other outside circumstances, convince them of the rightness of your opinions, or you come up with a viable option otherwise, it's all just blowing off steam and saying things you might wish you could take back from a public forum at some later date.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    they can look all they want, all there gonna see is a lot of xxx and beer drinking. They wanna come inside, then we(they) gotta big problem, cuz my ol lady don't take kindly to unexpected company. And neither does Mr. Mossberg for that matter.

The only problem with your scenario of going to town on some government agents with your Mossberg is that they won't need to come inside to look around. They will drive past your house with their X-ray van and scan the entire house, find everything they were looking for, locate your firearms, and enter your house with a battering ram and a couple flash bangs the next night.

There will be no asking you to let them in. They will have a warrant based upon their x-ray evidence of (illegal object A) being in your house. That's why I'm trying to get you to look at the Bill of Rights and that's why I'm arguing from that perspective. They aren't allowed to do this. We have a reasonable right to privacy in our homes and property in the United States of America.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    they can look all they want, all there gonna see is a lot of xxx and beer drinking. They wanna come inside, then we(they) gotta big problem, cuz my ol lady don't take kindly to unexpected company. And neither does Mr. Mossberg for that matter. I have yet to see one case of where these things that pertain to the PATRIOT ACT have done any wrongdoing to innocent people, if I'm wrong enlighten me, but I'm pretty sure the only things I've seen or heard resulting from spy gadgets are dead or arrested terrorists.

I'm pretty sure someone is going to say that "all they need to do is deem you a terrorist because you own guns blabity blah, you are a war vet blah blah". If it came down to that, I would wake the entire block up and make it known that something fishy is going on. But I highly doubt that is going to happen, not because I have faith in the gov or any of that crap, I'm just a realist. But please, show me examples of these things snaring up the wrong people.

ken ballew.

randy weaver.

the branch davidians.

countless NFA dealers.

people who had lock washers and steel tubing.

all kinds of people. just doesn't get as much press as mass murderers or gang thugs. but it's the same. one is just dressed nicer than the other kind.

Top Bottom