Indianapolis, IN

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I didn’t see the mission statement in the article. Did it go something like this?:

”If you’re too dangerous to have a gun maybe you still oughta be in the Joint”?

Yes, pretty much. ;)

I guess I mean company description. Run by only the greatest of people with the greatest of service. Can't get a gun? No problem, we'll hook you up.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The first step is to find out who owns them and who has a security interest in them. I doubt that the inventory was bought with cash. Rather it is likely some cash, mostly credit. Some are probably owned by a distributor to be paid after sale. There will be proceedings to get people owed money or guns their property....but it will be a hassle.

Further, even those bought with cash, there would have to be legal proceedings to forfeit them...but, I am speculating, I really doubt that will happen.

In the end, lawyers will make some money, but I suspect the guns will live to be sold another day. This is unlike a drug cartel or some such where the business itself is illegal.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I followed their page on Facebook. I seem to remember them posting not long ago about shutting down the FFL to “focus on e-commerce.” It makes sense now. They were always nice and seemed like a nice shop the couple times I stopped in.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    If wholesalers own them and were procurred thru an FFL they will be returned. All others will be checked for Signal 40. Any cleared will be melted. Guaranteed. I have worked as a courier for this type of thing in the past...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Legit business or was this all the plan from the start?

Good question. The owner was a convicted felon from 2002, so what's he doing with an FFL. Maybe the shop was a sting operation to find the people making shady purchases.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I was driving up Country Club Rd a few weeks ago and saw their sigh.. I had a free minuted to kill, so did a U-turn and went back. Nice shop, guy was really friendly. I tried to buy some 9mm, but the guy asked to scan my DL. I said he could see it, but not scan. When I asked why, he made some excuse that it was required by law. I called BS and told him I wouldn't allow him to scan it and left empty handed. Oh well.....

Top Bottom