• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Every person in D.C. who knew about this before it happened, yet did nothing to stop it, should be made to divide up the $800,000 equally and repay their portion to the U.S. taxpayer. If they're so worried about the genitalia of the men in Africa they can buy themselves a plane ticket, go over there and scrub all they want. Spending U.S. tax dollars on this kind of crap is so far beyond ridiculous there hasn't been a word created for it yet.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Every person in D.C. who knew about this before it happened, yet did nothing to stop it, should be made to divide up the $800,000 equally and repay their portion to the U.S. taxpayer. If they're so worried about the genitalia of the men in Africa they can buy themselves a plane ticket, go over there and scrub all they want. Spending U.S. tax dollars on this kind of crap is so far beyond ridiculous there hasn't been a word created for it yet.

Amen.

On a side note, I want to meet the Grant Writer who got this thing by, they got some serious English skills to convince someone that close to a 1,000,000.00 is needed to clean johnsons.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    such a waste of our money. if that would have happened during the bush administration the media would have crucified him on a cross upside down.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI

the word is Ref***ulous, because ridiculous just doesn't cover it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Hmmm...they paid that money for African men? Does that mean American men know how to clean theirs? I think they should have Jenna Jameson give personal instruction and I'll sign up!

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Hmmm...they paid that money for African men? Does that mean American men know how to clean theirs? I think they should have Jenna Jameson give personal instruction and I'll sign up!

You sir, need higher standards.

jenna-jameson-oscar-gala-01-thumb.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    My wife couldn't get a grant to start a school for autistic kids, but they'll give out grant money for this.

And people wonder why I hate politicians.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I little town around here can't get money for a single town marshall, they only wanted $10,000 for a part time salary so that they could have law enforcement. At least I can sleep well at night knowing those African men have clean wieners. Thank god.

Top Bottom