• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I tend to follow the American Indian creedo for names, you earn it.

For example, my Bro's Indian name is Dances with Rabbits. With Steve I am thinking something more smurfy or an evil elf kinda thing, but you don't force these things, it will happen on its own.

Steve also overlooks my use of Godzilla, Bigfoot, Maginot line, 9 fingered shop teachers, history, genetics, Darwinism and good science in general.

Another name example. My boat was called Natural Selection. My SIL coined it based on my philosphy in life.
    Gargamel.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If you don't want to be searched you can always drive to wherever you're going, or take the bus.

I distrust the government just as much as the next guy, but I have bigger concerns than pat down searches at the airport.

The bus isn't safe either.

The airports are just the proving ground for the system. The ultimate goal for the Federal agents to operate with impunity on any street, bus station, train station, weigh station, subway, stadium, park, mall, public gathering, streets, etc, etc, etc...

The airport is where the started the conditioning. They aren't stopping there. There are already Federal checkpoints on the streets of America. Give them one inch and they take 100 miles. This is high on my list of concerns.

TSA agents hit the streets in Tennessee

TSA Now Searching Train Passengers After Their Trips

Cruise passengers tell of seven-hour security checkpoint extravaganza

TSA to oversee searches at High School prom

TSA setting up X-Ray checkpoints on highways

VIPR And The Coming Police State

Bill would allow DHS total Police State power over most of the United States

INGO member: encounter at a Federal checkpoint

TSA And Feds Set Up Random Check Points In GA

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Thanks, Rambone. You're a wealth of information for sure.

Can you PM me the stuff you have on Newt and his misdealings?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Lactose intolerance refers to the inability to digest lactose. It is a result of decreased activity of the enzyme lactase, or in some cases a lack of lactase all together. A human can be born with a genetic defect which results in lactose intolerance.

I read about a scientific study sometime ago about lactose intolerance. Apparently the ability to digest lactose in adulthood came relatively late in human evolution. Only certain populations developed it: northern Europeans, and an African tribe. This gives them an advantage in cold, barren areas, since now they have a nutrient-rich source of food. However, this also suggests that lactose intolerance is actually the human norm. If you go to some of those countries and drink milk, you'd get weird looks and questions like: "Why are you drinking that? You're not a kid anymore, you know."

Top Bottom