• jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Isn't it the Coroner?

No idea? But I guess what I'm getting at is I don't think anyone in the county that this AZ sheriff is from is "against him" so if the whole county is "behind him" and so is the state (I'm assuming here). Then what recourse does the fed really have?

Also sueing him for what? money?? prison time???

Guess that is what I find confusing?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the feds are a bunch of monkeys. Seriously do they realy wanna go this route? i guess so. you reap what you sow. Power to the feds is given by the states. The feds keep bullying the states and this is gonna be realy interesting to watch. and yes the only local official that can arrest a ssitting sheriff is the county coroner. but I wouldnt do crap for the feds if i was that coroner.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The Coroner holds the most power in the county, even though you need zero training or education to hold that position. The Coroner arrested the Sheriff in the Hancock Co case recently, after giving him a hug. The Feds will battle to the death to the people that stand up to them just to prove their point. They have the money and power to take it to the limit.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The Feds will battle to the death to the people that stand up to them just to prove their point. They have the money and power to take it to the limit.

yeah well some people will battle them to the death too, because they wanna do the right thing. If the states stop giving the feds money then the feds will lose power real quick. we need some state lawmakers with some backbone.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    yeah well some people will battle them to the death too, because they wanna do the right thing. If the states stop giving the feds money then the feds will lose power real quick. we need some state lawmakers with some backbone.

Oh I'm not siding with them by any means. I think the Fed needs to stick to their original mission, protecting the country, and keep it's dirty nose out of the State's business. The problem is that the power has been so intertwined with the states now by controlling federal funding to the states. An example would be that if you don't comply to speed limits, cut off of Federal Highway funds. The Feds control so much money going to the states that they can almost force the states to do what the Feds want by threatening to withhold the money from the state. It's a pitiful state of affairs. :rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Oh I'm not siding with them by any means. I think the Fed needs to stick to their original mission, protecting the country, and keep it's dirty nose out of the State's business. The problem is that the power has been so intertwined with the states now by controlling federal funding to the states. An example would be that if you don't comply to speed limits, cut off of Federal Highway funds. The Feds control so much money going to the states that they can almost force the states to do what the Feds want by threatening to withhold the money from the state. It's a pitiful state of affairs. :rolleyes:

yep I agree. I knew you were'nt siding with them my brother, i was just using your post to make my point. The feds have the states by the balls like the federal reserve has the federal government by the balls in my opinion. and until congress gets the balls or we elects congress people with balls, to throw off the federal reserve, we will never be free and the government at any level will never operate the way it was intended to.
    man thats a lot of balls :):

Top Bottom