• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    So over at the surplus rifle forums, they have a sponsor, Family Firearms And Finishes, that just has superb offerings.

Surplusrifle Forum • View forum - Family Firearms & Finishes

In November, I grabbed a N.E.W. marked Finn'd m91 from him that I loved, then right before New Year's I grabbed this 91/30 double-dated M.O. Looks like the MO mark was later struck through, too, for some reason. Can't believe it too me this long to get around to snapping some pictures...

The sickness continues....

IMG_7929.jpg

IMG_7932.jpg

IMG_7930.jpg

IMG_7934.jpg

gdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Crown Point
    Nice rifle. It took me losing my job and helping my daughter buy a house that suppressed my Mosinitis. It does not help reading all these thread on here about people buying Mosins.

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Very nice...just gotta luv them Mosins...

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

NRA/VFW LIFE MEMBER

ShooterLee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Its so hard to pick just one when there are so many varieties... the only REAL solution is to buy them all.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Super clean.... this was was hacked down and recrowned rather than counter bored. The bore on it was still in cosmoline and came clean after a couple of swabs.

If anyone's looking for real good Mosins, Todd at that link above has them. My understanding is he gets to do an in-person hand pick at places like AIM and SOG. The only complaint I have is he's not real good about publishing his inventory so it's hard to know what he has available sometimes. Even his FF&F website doesn't detail what all he has.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Having just bought my first one it amazed me how fast the desease spread. Opened up the UPS box (C&R), and I was already thinking about buying another one... Every more contagious than BRF (Black Rifle Fever)

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Every time there is a gun show in Dayton or Cincinnati I go just to see what Todd has for sale. I have bought about 15 Mosin's from him and have yet to be disappointed. He is one of the good guys. :yesway:

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I've been thinking about doing just that.... I may have to follow in your footsteps on that one, but I may have to declare bankruptcy if I do

:):

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Having just bought my first one it amazed me how fast the desease spread. Opened up the UPS box (C&R), and I was already thinking about buying another one... Every more contagious than BRF (Black Rifle Fever)

That's because you can own a dozen Mosins for the price of 1 AR.

Top Bottom