• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I know spring seems like a long way off right now, but it will be here soon (hopefully).

There is a local bar that I go to that is very 2A friendly and very biker friendly. It is not a 'biker bar' as some people would call it, and all bikes/cars/trucks/bicycles/scooters/etc... are welcome. I'm thinking a show and tell for INGO people who ride would be cool...and of course everyone who doesn't ride is also welcome.

As this is a bar it is not kid friendly, however, if we plan ahead enough we can have them open early for a private party keep the kids outside on the patio - I think - LEO's correct me if I'm wrong.

They don't really have a kitchen 'staff' as it is a mom and pop operation, she cooks and bar tends, he shakes hands and talks to the people...so I'm guessing ordering off their typical menu is out, but I could definitely arrange a buffet style meal if we have the interest. They have had multiple charity rides and benefits here and buffet's are the way to go with a large amount of people.

It is off the beaten path (as much as possible in Indy) and you really have to look for it to find it, but once you do you'll keep coming back...at least I did.

It is located in Lawrence off of Pendleton Pike and Franklin Rd.
    Gold Brick Tavern 8016 E 46th St, Indianapolis, IN 46226

I am very good friends with the owners and have not yet discussed this with them but I'm sure they'd be all for it. What I ask from you guys/gals is what date do you think would be best (good weather for bikes) and do we have interest and people in the area to even try and plan it?

Note: as always when drinking, please drink responsibly - ESPECIALLY when firearms are present.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm in. Only 15 minutes away. Not April 26/27th if I had a vote. I'll be in MO for Shelbyfest.

1 and only vote so far counted :thumbsup:

I would be interested depending on day and time.

We have a vote for NOT April 26/27th, what day/time works well in your schedule?? ...what is your vote?

Depends if the pot holes are fixed yet!! I'm always interested in a nice ride!

Potholes just make it like a slalom course...keeps you on your toes!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    One vote for, one vote against April 27th. I guess we're back to 0...

With the status of the current weather situation we might have to wait until August to get some good riding weather anyway...:(

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Might be down depending on time / date / WEATHER. Might even have 3-4 bikers w/ guns along too. For some reason all my friends own / carry guns and ride motorcycles.....hmmmmmm

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Nice bike (in your avatar). FLHX "streetglide"? Father-in-law has one and it's badass...but im more of a sportbike rider currently.

Thanks, it is an Electra Glide Classic (pizza box was removed off the back) it has the 3 lights up front where the SG only has the one.

I also have a Buell Lightning that I plan to turn in to a bobber eventually...but right now it is still stock except for a racing ignition module.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I'm in. Only 15 minutes away. Not April 26/27th if I had a vote. I'll be in MO for Shelbyfest.
    Not to threadjack but. . .. . . . .Shelbyfest; any competitive events or only standing around shooing flies off of cars? In other words, autocross, open track, drags? As a non-owner we find show-n-shines a tad dull.

Top Bottom