• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • When should the MAR 2012 MEET & SHOOT be?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Whats this pistol competition?

During Season 2 (2011) we held 2 type of fun target competition shootings.
    One for rifles and the other for pistol.
    That traditional will continue during the Season 3 (2012).

I will only be handling the handgun competition this time around and will be looking for volunteers for the long run. (Gobber typically does them).

Now for the MARCH handgun tournament this is what will occur.

NWI Handgun Competition #2 (Sponsored by Jedi)
    Time: 12:30PM CST
    Target: <<CLASSIFIED>>
    Everyone will get the same paper target at the range. You will write your name on it so we know who's is who. What the target is you will find out at the event. The scoring for said target is below.

Rules
    1) Bring any caliber handgun with any attachments & 8 rounds
    2) Shooting will be done standing from 12 yards

Scoring
    Blue target = 5 points
    Yellow target = 10 point
    Red target = 15 points
    Pink target = -10 points

Prizes (Highest score determines winner)
    1st -
    cabellas-us_2327435g.gif
    ($5 value)
    Boo-Boo prize (last place) will be... :D

---
    It's just a friendly competition for bragging rights and to see who gets the "boo-boo" award.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok cool, do you just want to send me the gift card now? It would save me gas money.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I've never met you so don't be offended by this but typically for the handgun competition one of sadclownwp "girls" comes in 1st or 2nd place. So unless you are a girl I doubt you can beat her. :D

I am making the 2012 targets even more challenging then the 2011 due to this fact. Come on down me think u will enjoy it!

Plus we have bacon!!!!

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I have a question about the plywood donation, I was a little confused. do we just bring it with us, or donate money for it. I can get it from work, so I wasn't looking to be reimbursed for it. I cold probably bring 4 or 5 sheets. Depends if the boss is paying attention that night or not:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have a question about the plywood donation, I was a little confused. do we just bring it with us, or donate money for it. I can get it from work, so I wasn't looking to be reimbursed for it. I cold probably bring 4 or 5 sheets. Depends if the boss is paying attention that night or not:D

BOTH! :)

I am the one who typically brings the plywood based on prior donations from the members. Right now the pot has $48.94 so whatever that buys me in plywood that is what I will bring. We tend to give the range 4 to 6 a month. If you can bring some "free" ones that would be great as well. We could then hold off on buying some until we can't get the "free" ones.

We tend to heavily damage 3 plywoods when we go so we try to at least give him +1 more then we use per month.

-Jedi

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I can definitely bring 4. There not exactly free for me, work charges me $5 per. It's a weld shop they use them for crates. But like I said if boss man isn't paying attention I can snag 5. You don't have to reimburse me since I'm new, my contribution to the cause.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ok then thanks! If you can get them in the future for $5 & don't mind bring them we can reimbusre you since for me at Menards it runs between $6 to $7 per sheet.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Ok then thanks! If you can get them in the future for $5 & don't mind bring them we can reimbusre you since for me at Menards it runs between $6 to $7 per sheet.

Not a problem, happy to do it. As long as I get to shoot some top end high points that's all the payment I need.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not a problem, happy to do it. As long as I get to shoot some top end high points that's all the payment I need.

:puke:
    another thug from da region i c. :D You will become good friends with Joe and his "sticker" hi-Point.

But hey at least u r not a GLOCK fan. That is a double :puke:
    -Jedi

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Who needs a vvote for a day later in the month? I'm gonna be in Winnemac on the third, Demotte on the 4th. I'd like a break from driving. What's in the lead now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom