• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    The first time I shot at Loony's place we cut down a tree with about 400 rounds from 2 post dealer sample full auto AKMs. I doubt he'll object to watermelons. I'll talk to him and see if we can make this happen.

That would be great! :rockwoot: What town is he in?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'd be in for a Mosin shoot. If anyone has any info on some good ammo deals before then, don't keep it a secret. If there's gonna be a buncha guys shooting nothing but Mosins, better not forget the earpro! It might sound like WWII!

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I would love to find a more fun place to shoot than atterbury. Punching paper at fixed distance gets old pretty quick. I would like to at least be able to ring some steel at various distances, and possibly some melons and tannerite.

This is what I'm hoping is able to be worked out. I love Atterbury and have no problem supporting them but I would have more fun shooting something other than paper.

I'd be in for a Mosin shoot. If anyone has any info on some good ammo deals before then, don't keep it a secret. If there's gonna be a buncha guys shooting nothing but Mosins, better not forget the earpro! It might sound like WWII!
    Seconded. I'll throw in on a small group buy if necessary.

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    You are doing it at the wrong time of year!! Don't you know its supposed to be during the winter so its cold like it would be in mother Russia? At least that's how we used to do it for mosin shoots around here...

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Keep me posted on this idea. Now that I have my first Mosin, I would be interested, if it is close enough to Monroe County. My next step is to get to the range and shoot it for my first time!

Top Bottom