• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    We used to have these fairly regularly. Since we have a lot of new female members, I thought it might be nice to resurrect the practice and get to know one another.

There is no date, time, or location yet. I'm thinking of some time in early March though. That gets us out of the worst of the winter weather (usually) and before spring break. It also give us plenty of notice. If needs be, we can move it up or back, but for the time being, I'm just gauging interest.

We usually get together at a local restaurant. In the past we've hit Chili's, Olive Garden, a steak joint whose name escapes me now, Smokey Bones.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sounds good. What city do you usually meet?

LOL, that would be kind of pertinent, huh? :):

The one I've participated in kept it to central IN. We've met up in Castleton, out in Greenfield, down in Greenwood. I don't think we've made it over to the west side because there were so few of us who could make it. I can only recall two of us who claim west side residence status (and I'm SW so I can cheat a bit).

When we had them, we rotated to keep the same members from having to drive all over kingdom come. It usually worked out pretty well.

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    I'm up in Muncie so it wouldn't be too much for me to head south for a meet. I do work a lot and travel a bit so as long as the date was set in advance I could probably swing it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom