• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you purchase a three percenter patch in blue and yellow?

• Total voters

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Buy thread located here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rcenter-patch-indiana-colors.html#post6559229

I'm considering getting a custom patch made. I want a 3" x 2" embroidered three percenter patch made in the same colors as the Indiana state flag. The issue is, most places for embroidered patches, require a minimum of 10 patches. The total comes to roughly $6 a patch, with enough bought. Would anybody purchase one if I bought some? They would be velcro backed for the purpose that I need it for. So what say you, INGO?

The more patches that are bought, the cheaper it is per patch. I'm thinking 10 for sure and put the remaining in the classifieds.

ojk0on.jpg

ETA:: Pricing

6 patches are $15/pc
    10 patches are $11/pc
    20 patches are $6/pc
    50 patches are $3/pc
    100 patches are $2/pc
    200+ are $1/pc

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Does he do patches? I just have to send in a picture of what I want done. It doesn't have to be the best of the best. Anyone know where INGO has their patches done at? I originally got the idea from the Indiana flag patch with the INGUNOWNERS.COM at the bottom. Then I thought, I wonder if there is a three percenters patch like that.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I still don't get the 3% reference

From Google.......

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King’s tyranny never amounted to more than III% of the colonists. Three percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property.

Top Bottom