• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I picked up a used FEG SMC-22 today. I don't really know a whole lot about this pistol but from researching online they seem kind of rare? It feels very smooth, trigger pull is nice, and the slide functions very smoothly. I stripped it down and gave it a small cleaning and barrel and everything looks great. Here is a few pics, any opinions or info is appreciated..

2-3-12009.jpg

2-3-12011.jpg

2-3-12010.jpg

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Yet another relaible built like a tank Walther copy. I had one in .22 years ago and very much regret getting rid of it. Sweet little rimfire.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I've been looking for a used one for a while now. Good snag. If yours is as accurate as some of the other SMCs I have shot, that is a great trail gun and trainer. Those fixed barrel guns can be amazingly accurate.

Last edited:

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Thanks for the replies. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting some time to shoot it tomorrow. I picked it up for $169, I felt that was a pretty good deal after reading a little bit online about them. Read good things about the FEG's and saw some people saying they have been wanting to come across the SMC-22 for some time, which made me think it may be a little rare to find. Everything feels great on it though, looking forward to shooting it ALOT at the range, due to .22 being cheap to shoot.

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Had a FEG. Very well built gun and pretty accurate also. I went through the trouble of getting extra mags (5 total) and end up selling the gun. should of kept it. You will enjoy shooting it. Jim
    feg-01.jpg

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Had one, they are rare in the sense of coming across one here and there, got mine for about 200 bucks with 4 mags.

Mine has been fairly reliable, likes hotter stuff for reliable cyling. Accurate for it's ergonomic accuracy (short barrel, frame, etc... plays a part against you).

Top Bottom