• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    The mini-14 tactical rifle is on the list, but not the mini-14 ranch rifle. What's the difference? Could people have really elected such arrogant, elitists to public office?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The list is not as scary as the general attributes a weapon may posses one of to be banned. IE: more than a 10 round mag capacity, pistol grip on a long gun, collapsible stock just to name a few.

Give an inch and they will take a mile. Any infringement only opens the door for more infringement. It would be foolhardy to allow any measure to pass.

This demonic senator has been saying since 1995 that she wants every gun. Mr and Mrs America turn them all in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blXkl9YVoHo&feature=player_embedded

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Did you see what she tweeted earlier? That Sandy Hook wouldn't have happened if her ban had been in place beforehand? O.O

Isn't the Bushmaster ALREADY banned in CT?? That ban did nothing to protect the children at Sandy Hook. Now the Dems are following the State of CT in fine fashion.

I sure don't want an AW ban. Not only because I don't want my rights infringed, but also because even if it does pass (not a chance), the killings will still continue, the Dems will continue to ignore the real problem, continue to avoid to address the real issue of protecting our children. They will just continue politics as usual, and you an I will continue to pay the price of their incompetence.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    She wants Americans to live and breathe and do, as SHE wants us to. Not according to the way the Constitution says. She should wear her swastika so everyone can see it.

Too bad the way she wants us to live and breathe and do is different from the way she thinks she should. After all, she has armed body guards paid for by you and me. Guess her hide is more valuable than ours. :xmad:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    "Don't worry folks, it's okay for me to have these illegal guns here today because I have taken the safety precaution of placing them behind not one - but two sets of soft decorative ropes."

I guess full size pictures were not good enough. She needed to break the current laws in order to get her message across. It's okay for her to do it because she is not crazy like all of you citizens out there.

PMPORTER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sub 2000 are you kidding me, Not a chance in hell lady on any of this !!! All the gun makers should pump some of the money they have made in recent months to the NRA to stop this garbage or they will be making staple guns !!!!:xmad:

Top Bottom