• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    “Speaking is difficult but I need to say something important,” Giffords said. “Too many children are dying. We must do something. It will be hard, but the time is now. You must act. Be courageous, Americans are counting on you.”

About 500 children dying per year due to gunshot wounds, mostly accidental. About children 1,200,000 per year dying per year due to abortion, 100% of them intentional. You're right, we must do something. So yes, be courageous and address the problem. So far, that hasn't even started to happen. Stop the political dog and pony show. Guns are not the issue.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    not sure if this is a victory, only time will tell. In the meantime, prices continue to be insane as shelves are completely depleted. Talked to one distributor today, they are estimating 4-6 months to get back to being able to ship their back order stuff and a year to get back to normal, if the panic buying stopped today.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    not sure if this is a victory, only time will tell. In the meantime, prices continue to be insane as shelves are completely depleted. Talked to one distributor today, they are estimating 4-6 months to get back to being able to ship their back order stuff and a year to get back to normal, if the panic buying stopped today.

How many dealers can survive that long with little to sell? What happens to those who bought in panic guns that are now too expensive to sell?

And how much of this is just to jerk us around so that we do not pay attention to the fact that the economy is quickly becoming a depression? We are being jerked from gun control to immigration then back to guns. Why? What do they want us to not pay attention to?

And what about the fact that the military is being gutted?

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Of far greater concern to our elected officials, are the ones who are up for re-election in 2014....as it did for those ousted in 1994 for their support of a similar law.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I am looking forward to offering 25 cents on the dollar to some after they get buyers remorse, credit card bill comes in, spouse hits the ceiling, ect... going to keep my eye on the local ads and hopefully later this year have some bragging to do here.

I would love to send feinswein a nice letter laughing my ass off but she would never read something from a "commoner" or respond if she accidently did.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    QUICK, Everyone call/email/text everyone you know, and tell them to do the same, and pass the message that everyone needs to LAY OFF THE PANIC BUYING! I just want to be able to buy my 4 boxes of ammo every payday again, like I did for the past two years.

Well until my reloader comes in.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If Leaky Leahy won't bring it up for a committee vote, it was DOA.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Not the time for complacency

We all need to stay involved and active with our notifications to Senator's and Congressmen.

I use the Ruger link every day.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    Don't get comfortable. DF has been promised an opportunity to add by ammendment her AWB to any gun control bill that hits the Senate floor. See below.

Feinstein has assurance assault weapon ban will get a vote - Chicago Tribune

"Senator Dianne Feinstein said Majority Leader Harry Reid has promised that even if the assault weapons ban is left out of a broader package intended to curb gun violence, she will have the opportunity to offer it as an amendment on the Senate floor.

"Now, will it (gun violence legislation) only be assault weapons? No, most likely. There will be a package put together. If assault weapons is left out of the package ... I've been assured by the majority leader I'll be able to do it as an amendment on the (Senate) floor, which is the way I did it in 1993," Feinstein added."

This has also been stated as the best option for Dems in red states as they can vote for Universal Background Checks while going on record as opposing any AWB provision which will help ease the 2014 election kickback (can't find the link but read it this morning on Breitbart/Politico I think).

Top Bottom