• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    How many dealers can survive that long with little to sell? What happens to those who bought in panic guns that are now too expensive to sell?

And how much of this is just to jerk us around so that we do not pay attention to the fact that the economy is quickly becoming a depression? We are being jerked from gun control to immigration then back to guns. Why? What do they want us to not pay attention to?

And what about the fact that the military is being gutted?

Or how about the fact of live fire military drills in cities like Miami, houston, galvaston, la and chitcago!

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    Don't stop here, the left NEVER sleeps.

Exactly. That's why we have to contact our reps to let them know not to allow any bill that has an amendment attached that has anything to do with gun control, universal background checks ( which would require gun registration), ammunition registration or anything that would attempt to circumvent the Constitution.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Exactly. That's why we have to contact our reps to let them know not to allow any bill that has an amendment attached that has anything to do with gun control, universal background checks ( which would require gun registration), ammunition registration or anything that would attempt to circumvent the Constitution.
    Well, That leaves my Rep out. Visclosky would vote for every single one of them with a smile on his face. :noway: He's still pissed at GW for letting the last AWB sunset in '04.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    this ain't over, they are in the back rooms getting ready to expand background checks and close the private sales down.

Mark my words... it's coming.

Two-Tornadoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Where everybody knows my name
    Just sent this off to my Senators

Senator

Thank you for your continued support for the Second Amendment rights under the US Constitution.

It is my understanding that Senator Feinstein has been assured by the Senate majority leader, Harry Reid, that she will have another chance to bring her bill back into the Senate in the form of an amendment to any other bill that is submitted for debate. I'm sure you know this means that if a bill is passed with Senator Feinstein's amendment, or any other gun control amendment, or gun bans, gun registration, universal background checks, ammunition registration, magazine capacity limits, or any other gun control language, this to would be an infringment on Americans Second Amendment rights. I urge you to vote NO on any bill that would have an ammendment attached that would take away the American people's Second Amendment rights.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Lets see if what I think this means is what it does mean. So the AWB that Feinstein introduced is dead, but she can try to "piggy back" it in part into a separate bill? Just for clarification for myself...

Top Bottom