Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer.
    Maybe Garth Brooks.

Was going to see cru but ive seen them before and its not that big to me. They just created a bunch of hype and jacked ticket prices up so that people who were never fans anyways can now suddenly have a sense of nostalgia and attend.
    Created hype.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is one for you older timer, country boys....Tracy Byrd/Levi Riggs. July 18th, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tracy-byrd-levi-riggs-tickets-87616285669 This concert is the day before the Hendricks County Fair starts. I can get you a good sponsorship deal pretty cheap, that includes tickets, meeting, chatting and pictures if any of you or your spouses would like that.

Laughing my azz off, "old timers"? Those boys can't hold the boots of the guys "old timers" listen too. Sad part is those guys are dying fast. Enjoy them while you can...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have KISS tonight in Fort Wayne and then again in Dayton in the fall.

Also Night Ranger this summer. Will probably pick up another couple shows by someone this summer.

Have fun, KISS was the best concert I've been to. Went twice last year. It was a spectacle.
    Kind of hard to hear the lyrics as they have it on 11 but you already know the words.

Going to see The Who in Vegas this year.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I can't go to many as I used to due to working noon to 8, wednesday through Friday. My next one is hopefully one I wanted to see for a while. My friends band (sidewalk prophets) is having a Album release concert at the Ryman Auditorium next month. Still not 100% going but got tickets. They were free so if I don't go, I'm only out ticket master fees ($3.50).

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Coming up, Leo Kotte. Kenny Aronoff. maybe Wynonna Judd. The Freight Hoppers. Lyndsey Lou and the Flatbellies. Maybe 38 Special. Recently: Balsam Range, Daily and Vincent.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Already saw Arlo McKinley, and went to Mile 0 Fest in Key West this year. John Moreland, Lost Dog Street Band, and Randy Rogers Band at the Ryman are the upcoming ones. Also got the Crue tickets since the old lady never saw them, I don't have much hope. Waiting to see what Duke's schedules and see what Red Rocks schedules later in the year...made Denver a yearly trip it seems.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Thought about Rotting Christ but guitarist change a while back- no go.
    Birthday Massacre maybe.
    Skipped Mortiis Era 1 stuff.

All would have been/would be in Chicago.
    Got no probs with the place, cept for the drive.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Opened my Valentines card from the wife to find a pair of tickets to see Steve Earle and the Dukes in Shipshewana this August.

She must really love me, cause she can't stand Steve Earle.:laugh:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    TOOL going to see them at Bonaroo in June

I'll be at Bonnaroo too! (my first)

Tool doesn't interest me much, but Young the Giant, Tame Impala, Glass Animals, Vampire Weekend, and Brittany Howard are all my taste.

I might catch Lizzo, but nothing will beat when I saw her in Fort Wayne in 2018; I was upfront on the rail. :wwub:

All in all, it looks like a great lineup this year, at least to me and my friends.

Top Bottom