• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Glad to hear you are ok, gear up next time, many people don't get second chances.

p.s. I don't see any hippa law violations. Just saw someone say that someone was hurt in a bike wreck and needs prayers.....

d30carls

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Cicero, IN
    Thank you all again i just finally got released to go back to work tuesday been a long road but im am much better now does any one have a super cheap bike for sale ive been off work for the last 5 1/2 months moneys tight and i cant let the wife know she would probaly cause more damage than the wreck did. I pray that no one on here ever has to go through anything like i have had to but i am sure there are others going through the same thing i have and honestly some of the other people i have seen going through dr apointments and such i made out very well there are other people out there alot worse off than i am make sure you keep them in your prayers also. Thank you all again

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Thank you all again i just finally got released to go back to work tuesday been a long road but im am much better now does any one have a super cheap bike for sale ive been off work for the last 5 1/2 months moneys tight and i cant let the wife know she would probaly cause more damage than the wreck did. I pray that no one on here ever has to go through anything like i have had to but i am sure there are others going through the same thing i have and honestly some of the other people i have seen going through dr apointments and such i made out very well there are other people out there alot worse off than i am make sure you keep them in your prayers also. Thank you all again
    Glad your recouping from the accident. Also glad your getting back in the saddle! If your looking for another bike, PM me on what your looking for. I can usually find it. Good luck and god bless ya!

Top Bottom