• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I don't blame you for wanting to have this thread locked, but you would probably be better off just opening a new INGO membership. The user name Lock n Load is forever tainted here.....sorry :draw:

I think if he came completely clean and told the truth. The real truth, and gave us a true Mea Culpa we'd be inclined to forgive.

But I think we're more likely to find out what really happened to Casey Anthony's child than we are to get the truth in this case.

Many people assume others are just stupid and will buy their lies or fabrications. It reminds me of the cop shows where the bad guy thinks he can outsmart the cops. Anyway, it's wise to learn that you may not be the smartest kid in the class here Lock n Load.

The thing is .... we all know how to lie. Many of us are good at it. And we can spot a whopper a mile away.

How refreshing it would be if someone actually told the truth, learned from their mistake and moved on. Instead .... this thread happens.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I didn't read the entire thread, but can someone summarize for me why CC is better than OC again?

Because when you illegally detain an old lady you appear to be just a crazy guy, instead of a crazy guy with a gun. :cool:

That way crazy people catch the grief, not law abiding gun owners.

windhorst3187

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    That happened to me last summer. I was standing on the porch with my 1 year old son when a man drove by in a big red truck. He slowed down in front of my house, windows down, and snapped a picture of what I thought was "us" and then drove off. I took my son in, grabbed my XD, and got in my car and chased him down. When I finally caught up with him I asked him why he just took a picture of me, my son, and my house. That's exactly what he told me, "I'm taking pics for comps in your neighborhood. He told me he doesn't like when people are outside because he doesn't want them in the pictures and hates when people see him taking them. He had a stack of papers with addresses of houses he was going to take pics of. Pretty weird.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Yes, this one time, there was an old lady in her late 80's to early 90's walking down the street past my house. She seemed to have backup rolling through, as well, as I noticed two others in the same age group in their EZ GO assisted wheelchairs. She had the nerve to ask for some brown sugar. I got geared up in my vest, grabbed the 50 cal rifle and had her locked in. I sent my backup, 3 of my corn-fed 250lb cousins to go question them in full gear. Come to find out, they not only wanted some brown sugar but wanted a little bit of milk as well. Better safe than sorry. Oh, and they didn't get anything but a beatin.

:rolleyes:

Can't forget about the time a guy came up and claimed he was with the gas company. He had on an orange vest and had "meter reader" on the back. More like burglar scoper. He was another lucky one.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That happened to me last summer. I was standing on the porch with my 1 year old son when a man drove by in a big red truck. He slowed down in front of my house, windows down, and snapped a picture of what I thought was "us" and then drove off. I took my son in, grabbed my XD, and got in my car and chased him down. When I finally caught up with him I asked him why he just took a picture of me, my son, and my house. That's exactly what he told me, "I'm taking pics for comps in your neighborhood. He told me he doesn't like when people are outside because he doesn't want them in the pictures and hates when people see him taking them. He had a stack of papers with addresses of houses he was going to take pics of. Pretty [STRIKE]weird[/STRIKE] common.
    FIFY.

Are you admitting to doing the same thing that we've spent 24+ pages bashing Lock n Load for? :n00b:

I'm looking to build a home and was taking pictures of house I like. I think I'll just stick with Google street view. :(

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    CAUTION: What follows is a true story that lacks any kind of excitement and fanfare whatsoever(if that is not suppose to be one word, it should be...).

A few years back(less than 5), My Lady and I were leaving the house to get a bite to eat(okay, a bite for her, several for me). We were half a block away when I noticed a car pulling up into our driveway 50' or so. I slowed while checking out the rearview to see if this was a simple turnaround. I could see that not only was the car not moving, the occupant had gotten out and is walking in the yard off of the sidewalk.

I turn the truck around and head back to the house at a leisurely rate, turned into the drive and rolled to a stop. There is a 40ish women standing 10' in front of our house. I can see that she was reading from some papers in her one hand and had a camera in the other.

I asked her if I could be of any help. She said that she was from the realtor's office and was needing pictures for the posting. I told her that was news to me as the house was not for sale(okay, I said what is your offer and when can you take possession). She asked if this was ---W and I told her that this was east, not west and to try 9 blocks that way(using pointed finger as visual aid). She both apologized and thanked me for my help and understanding...

Most times, it is just people living their lives with no intent to cause any harm whatsoever...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    CAUTION: What follows is a true story that lacks any kind of excitement and fanfare whatsoever(if that is not suppose to be one word, it should be...).

A few years back(less than 5), My Lady and I were leaving the house to get a bite to eat(okay, a bite for her, several for me). We were half a block away when I noticed a car pulling up into our driveway 50' or so. I slowed while checking out the rearview to see if this was a simple turnaround. I could see that not only was the car not moving, the occupant had gotten out and is walking in the yard off of the sidewalk.

I turn the truck around and head back to the house at a leisurely rate, turned into the drive and rolled to a stop. There is a 40ish women standing 10' in front of our house. I can see that she was reading from some papers in her one hand and had a camera in the other.

I asked her if I could be of any help. She said that she was from the realtor's office and was needing pictures for the posting. I told her that was news to me as the house was not for sale(okay, I said what is your offer and when can you take possession). She asked if this was ---W and I told her that this was east, not west and to try 9 blocks that way(using pointed finger as visual aid). She both apologized and thanked me for my help and understanding...

Most times, it is just people living their lives with no intent to cause any harm whatsoever...

Should have shot her tires out for good measure.
    You can never be too careful.

Top Bottom