• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patton487

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    jeremy

No offense taken, I am new here and not the most computer literate. Some who have been here longer have given me some good tips about how to research topics with the search engine. And I appreciate that. Take care and watch out for those FEMA camps! LOL

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    thoughts on camp issue

You don't need to round people up and put them in camps if/when you can turn the entire country (and eventually the entire world) into one vast camp - the kolkhoz, the collective. You will be allowed to live and function as a taxpaying unit, with certain amounts of licensed privileges to keep you complacent, unless/until your usefulness to The State comes to an end.

Think big. :evilangel:

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Good points MTC. RFIDs and paperless money will be used to prevent people from dissenting.
    For that matter The State doesn't care if you dissent, insofar as it bolsters the illusion that through your "freedom of speech" or expression you're somehow making a difference (and you might in a small way), as long as you don't actually do anything to threaten the power of The State.

Resisters will be arrested. Armed resisters will be shot.

Last edited:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I think every one has heard about Beech Grove, however I was reading and found something about a closed military base near Kingsbury, IN

The article claimed that there are foreign UN troops guarding there that don't speak english. It goes on the say that a off duty police officer that was camping in a nearby game preserve was accosted and threatened. Here's the link to the story, Fema Concentration Camps - US

Does anyone know anything about the incident? Or of any other potential detention camps (sorry, I meant "FEMA help centers") in Indiana??

You might pick up a copy of that new book "How I learned to Relax and Enjoy Paranoia". :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    IF they set up FEMA camps and what not, I can point to two perfect areas in my area.

One: Hummel Park in Plainfield. The back field is large enough to land 7+ helicopters at once and the front is so open and already has 1/5th fenced off for the baseball fields.

Two: Pioneer Park in Mooresville. Check the very back of the park. There's a little bridge over a creek in the VERY back that leads to an open field in the back that's just as big as the one at Hummel park if not bigger and has a walking track all the way around it.

There's two possible FEMA sites for you in two towns. If not just general staging areas. And don't forget that Stout Field in Indy on Holt Rd. has 80 acres of open ground. I know, I used to mow it every week. ;)

Chances are that those places in Beech Grove and Kingsbury will just be staging areas if anything else.

Think like a General here.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    The problem with the FEMA deal is there is no SOLID proof that these camps exist they can all be debunked like someone else said either neighbors or employees of these so called "compounds" are a good source. I have looked up these places my self and did some research about the rail yard in Indy area. Upon my research I also read someone was claiming there was an "old" AFB over by Peru, Indiana that was gonna be a camp. No thats Grisson Reserve AFB, although I do think it is used for more than a reserve AFB, but NOT a FEMA Camp. Do you really think that EVERYONE working for a government agency is evil? NO. Someone would of blew the whistle if it were true. This is just another theory that people like to use. Besides are you really that big of a dip-sh** to get on a train provided by the government to "help" you! It just like the hard-core Bush fans but yet they are also 9-11 truthers? :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The problem with the FEMA deal is there is no SOLID proof that these camps exist they can all be debunked like someone else said either neighbors or employees of these so called "compounds" are a good source. I have looked up these places my self and did some research about the rail yard in Indy area. Upon my research I also read someone was claiming there was an "old" AFB over by Peru, Indiana that was gonna be a camp. No thats Grisson Reserve AFB, although I do think it is used for more than a reserve AFB, but NOT a FEMA Camp. Do you really think that EVERYONE working for a government agency is evil? NO. Someone would of blew the whistle if it were true. This is just another theory that people like to use. Besides are you really that big of a dip-sh** to get on a train provided by the government to "help" you! It just like the hard-core Bush fans but yet they are also 9-11 truthers? :laugh:

Grissom is right next to Miami Correctional facility. No need for a camp when you neighbor a high security prison... :):

Also, you can be a hard core bush fan and still be a truther. I LOVE bush, but I still think there was more to 9/11 than we know. :lmfao: Oh wait, wrong bush. My bad. :D

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Dont worry we have the Constitution on our side. Noone in goverment would change it. I dont get where alot of people think they want to do away with the 2nd Admendment. Where are the facts? You hear people say they would like to, not going to. I just dont believe it. Fear Mongers. Its all a Conspiracy. Get me a reason why they would want too?

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    you know if you watch a video of a prototype plane its usually filmed in area 51

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjbNs8iQSjY]YouTube - USAF Lockheed X-35 Vertical Takeoff Flight Test[/ame]

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Dont worry we have the Constitution on our side. Noone in goverment would change it. I dont get where alot of people think they want to do away with the 2nd Admendment. Where are the facts? You hear people say they would like to, not going to. I just dont believe it. Fear Mongers. Its all a Conspiracy. Get me a reason why they would want too?

You REALLY need to go back through the political threads. There's TONS of evidence of politicians, even our dear leader, saying in their own words just how much they want to do away with the Second Amendment.

I fear your sentiment is what got us in the mess we're in now. "Why would they want to ban MG's?" "Why would they want to ban Short Barreled Shotguns?" "Why would they want to ban CC in places like schools, the post office, etc.?"

:facepalm:

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I was being sarcastic without the purple, I believe they have every intention,on trying to suspend the 2nd admendment, as a matter a fact ,I dont think it;ll stop there,My belief is that if it wasnt for the Constitution, we would already have a global goverment. I try not to take global events out of context ,but try to put the pieces of the puzzle together.
    Look at all the countries that have already lost their rights to bare arms, Why because so many people die from gun shots?I dont think so. More people die from drunk drivers, are they talking about outlawing alcohol? Cigarettes, the list goes on and on. So you have to ask yourself, why would they want to take away our rights to bare arms? Whats the big picture?
    Collaspe of the economy? Whats gonna happen when our life savings is useless? My retirement is guaranteed to be there til I die. I'm not so sure. They have a monopoly game going, thats not working out. I'm curious to see what happens over in europe , with their currency collapes.
    I could go on and on but it would be useless. People have their minds made up, until something triggers in their own lives.
    This tread started on the subject FEMA Camps. Do they exist? I've never seen one , but believe they do. I've seen congress bring it up in sections. The guy questioning Oliver North. Others say there for illegal imigriants flooding the borders if Mexico collapses. Who knows, but I'll be prepared if they do exist.
    All I can say is look around.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They don't 'exist' but they are a planned contingency.

Internment camps and POW camps were set up quickly during WW2. The building of FEMA camps would be the easiest part of the whole matter.

Contingency plans and speeches have come to the surface in all things from the moon landing to experimental weapons tests and so on. There are speeches already written in the event of something imagined - not planned necessarily.

For leadership to not look prepared in a disaster or crisis of any kind, reflects badly in the confidence of the masses, and could cause even more problems. So they have plans and speeches to go to, or start from in the event of a crisis.

I'm not worried about it. They have it all under control.

Top Bottom