• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    At first glance , it may sound like more "tin foil" but I can tell you that trying to buy MH food today is MUCH harder than this time last year .

So the question is , who's buying it all and why ?

It's hard for me to believe that so many people (woke up) decided they needed to stock up suddenly .

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    The older stuff they have the "rotational agreement" with is going faster than planned. They need a bigger reserve for whatever reason a pencil pusher wants. They also need to stock and restock the food items in all the new bunkers the Gov has built.

Everyone knows, you have alot of people to feed since LA is going to be a battlefield on 3-11-11.

garlic_b

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Bloomington
    Well with all the environmental disasters lately, it would be irresponsible for a part of the government called the "Federal Emergency Management Agency" to not have a fair stock of emergency rations handy.

Either that or it's to feed everyone in the internment camps.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    It's at Walmart, Target, and Gander Mountain right now, and can be ordered online, any where, any time. Where "can't" you get MH food?

I'm talking about buying in bulk , #10 type . The distributers I normally deal with can get it but there's a few month backlog .

This time last year I could place an order and within a week it was in my hands .

Top Bottom