• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuckGem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Just a short post about my recent wild boar hunt in Centerville TX. A good friend of mine went with me to Keechi Creek Outfitters for an evening and morning hunt. Owners of Keechi Creek, Mike and Carol could not have been more accommodating. From our first call to them until we were pulling out after an amazing hunt they were gracious and made us feel like part of the family. We did an evening hunt and were signed up for a morning hunt but elected not to do that as we had already filled our cooler with boar. Wild boar from under 100lbs to over 300lbs was scene. Keechi Creek was more than I expected and will definitely return for another hunt. While there Mike told us another group of hunters was coming within the next few weeks. Maybe they will also share their experience.

USMC-FF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was the other hunting buddie on this trip to Keechi Creek. It was my first feral hog hunt and I can't wait to do this again! Below are couple of pictures of our hogs.
    1z15xdl.jpg

This was my hog shot with a Remington 700 .308
    Hog weighted in at 135 Lbs.
    zlw4mh.jpg

This was my BuckGems hog shot with Springfield M1A
    His hog weighted in at 200 Lbs.

It was a great time. We'll be back at Keechi Creek soon!

Natt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Australia
    I travel 9hours to enjoy pig hunting across 2 states ,there in big numbers in North Australia ,but there is nothing like piggin as a trophy sport and a way to save our fallow farmers ,I would travel double that to take one down that size nice pig

Top Bottom