• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I will be there.....The only gun show where I feel like I have to wipe my feet before entering...It's that "neat"....Plus there are large German Ladies serving up 5 star food (including Biscuits and Gravy that literally have hunks of german sausage in them the size of sugar cubes)...I can't WAIT!!!!!

Oh yeah and plus they have guns and knives and stuff.........:):

I know Johntheplinker, worksalot, gunaria, bemike aka "mauser mike", kalboy, sparkyfender and maybe even the legendary Snorko will be there...If y'all see me give me a holler....I'll be in the kitchen area and will not eat the day before so I can enjoy the food that is the Ferdinand Gun Show....

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I will be there.....The only gun show where I feel like I have to wipe my feet before entering...It's that "neat"....Plus there are large German Ladies serving up 5 star food (including Biscuits and Gravy that literally have hunks of german sausage in them the size of sugar cubes)...I can't WAIT!!!!!

Oh yeah and plus they have guns and knives and stuff.........:):

I know Johntheplinker, worksalot, gunaria, bemike aka "mauser mike", kalboy, sparkyfender and maybe even the legendary Snorko will be there...If y'all see me give me a holler....I'll be in the kitchen area and will not eat the day before so I can enjoy the food that is the Ferdinand Gun Show....

Ferdy is one of the few gun shows I still really look forward to. Seeing all the above mentioned comrades there would be the icing on the cake. :): I'm scheduled to work tho.! :xmad:
    Maybe I hear a vacation day calling my name!!!:ingo:

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I hope to see everybody that added to the thread at the show. I've got an 80 mile drive to get there, and the weatherman says I'll be driving into a blizzard. Wish me luck.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Going to be there unless I'm in a ditch. Not going to shower tonight or in the morning AND I've had chili for lunch every day this week so you'll know I'm around before you see me.
    How about a little get together near the food area? I know Rick won't feel too much like moving after breakfast.:):
    I'll have on a green and black flannel shirt

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    Going to be there unless I'm in a ditch. Not going to shower tonight or in the morning AND I've had chili for lunch every day this week so you'll know I'm around before you see me.
    How about a little get together near the food area? I know Rick won't feel too much like moving after breakfast.:):
    I'll have on a green and black flannel shirt
    I'll be the guy wearing a respirator.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Didn't make it today, was up, had the snow cleaned off the driveway, trade goodies loaded up and then The Boss started her crap...

So do you plan to come tomorrow? Indiucky, Gunaria, Kalboy and I talked today. If you show up tomorrow, look for my table. I've got a couple Ingo stickers on my table.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    So do you plan to come tomorrow? Indiucky, Gunaria, Kalboy and I talked today. If you show up tomorrow, look for my table. I've got a couple Ingo stickers on my table.

It was a pleasure to meet you, best of luck with your tables. You have a good spot and some good items.
    That Cimmaron 1911 is a handsome gun!

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Ferdinand is my daddy's hometown. Unfortunately, I'm snowed in. The 3-4 ft snow drifts are a bit much. Every time they plow it, the wind closes it up again. I hate snow.

Top Bottom