FFFFFFFF Speedway Gas Stations Rant !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    What? They don't drink the water?

Interesting side note. Mars Hill now has a Planet Fitness. You've never see so many people in a gym wearing cut off jeans, work boots and mullets. Male and female.
    Only those from the hill can really appreciate that observation ... Too funny!!!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    The best is when they guy at the head of the single line cashes in lottery tickets, buys 7 more lottery tickets, 2 money orders and 3 packs of Smokes and he pays with the change out of his ash tray.
    I always get behind THAT guy. Our local Speedway is always higher on gas than the rest of town. (Sorry to threadjack)

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Only those from the hill can really appreciate that observation ... Too funny!!!
    Mars Hill...it ain't fer everbudy.

hillbilly.jpg

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I had a morning like that at Speedway. When I was in there and the flippin receipt at the pump didn't work. I walked in madder than hell. Saw a guy in a military uniform during the height of the war on terror and realized my problems are minor. Later in my life I got cancer...another shot of perspective

If thats the worse thing that happens to you in a day....I'd say your life is pretty damn good.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

Interesting side note. Mars Hill now has a Planet Fitness. You've never see so many people in a gym wearing cut off jeans, work boots and mullets. Male and female.

:lmfao: Having worked in the Mars Hill area, it's kinda scary. (mullets and all)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Must have been an escapee that found his way into the gym I use to frequent. Dude was wearing cut offs, steel toed boots, a flannel, and a perfectly groomed mullet. Everyone stopped to watch him thinking it was probably his first ever trip to the gym. He didn't look like he was in very good shape, unless you count a beer belly as a shape. My workout partner was going to put a stop to the shenanigans but I talked him out of it. I knew there was something special about this magnificent beast from seeing similar creatures in their natural habitat. A few people laughed as he started his warm ups (looked like he was doing some 80's aerobics routine). He loaded a bar for bench. He had 225 set up for his warm ups. The gym went quiet as he worked up to 405. Just about perfect form and not a mullet hair out of place. As fast as he entered, he left. I'm really just glad he decided to wear his NASCAR boxers because the cut offs were short. I'd hate to be the cousin/brother that tried to hook up with his sister/aunt at the family reunion.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Speedway's only concern is Gas Price Fixing to insure that we Pay the Maximum at ALL times :rolleyes:
    I avoid Speedway and their parent company Marathon like the Plague that they are :noway:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Seriously , FFFFFFF them !!!!!!! GRRRRRR !!!!!

I like the chicken & cheese Tornado's they sell and once / twice a week I'll stop in and get some , usually for breakfast .

The store by my house is close to some businesses and hotels so it's always packed in the mornings .

There's usually ONE CLERK running ONE register and a few other mopes , moping around trying to look busy instead of getting on a register .

On the days when there are other mopes running registers , the patrons still get in one , single file line that usually snakes everywhere through the store .

Today I asked one of the mopes if it were some "official speedway policy" that patrons only form one line and the jackass mope said " no , it just helps head off arguments before they get started between customers" .

Is it crazy for me to think that having two registers running , WITH TWO LINES moving , empties the store faster ?

FFFFF SPEEDWAY'S NON TWO LINE HAVING , SOUL STEALING , JANK ASS GASS , NON CONVENIENT STORE , WAIT IN LINE TILL I'M OLD , BUTT HASH HUFFING FREAKIN MOPES !!!!!

FFFF Speedway stores and their Tornado's period , the Morris VP has breakfast bake and three lines anyway !!!!
    My suggestions would be to switch to decaf and eat more salad!

Top Bottom