• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    More power to them..population should be heavily armed and the empires have no business knowing what anyone has. The whole idea was that the government fear in a reverence way the people not the other way around. If the government is doing what they should be doing , they should see armed civilians as a asset

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

7hatGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Fairland
    More power to them..population should be heavily armed and the empires have no business knowing what anyone has. The whole idea was that the government fear in a reverence way the people not the other way around. If the government is doing what they should be doing , they should see armed civilians as a asset

i agree completely. The laws in europe are getting a bit out of hand to be honest.

7hatGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Fairland
    https://youtu.be/jlB2QV5wVxg

if that link gets censored by YT...

https://www.popularfront.co/3d

would love to know where everyone stands with this.

I don't know if he's actually affiliated with DD or not but there's a guy on reddit who posts all kinds of crazy 3d-printed stuff. VZ61 recievers, Glock and Hi-Power lowers, plastic AK, a PPK lower that runs on an AR FCG, etc.

https://old.reddit.com/user/IvanTTroll/submitted/

yes he is part of DD

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    i agree completely. The laws in europe are getting a bit out of hand to be honest.
    They have for a long time. Disarming citizens contributes to global insecurity. Alot of countries over there have land that's connected so it would make sense to have a heavily armed population and that would take land invasions off the board.. one thing that people should have learned from Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan.. is that Asymmetrical wars are nearly impossible to win, both sides just end up throwing lives and money at the problem when the simple answer is allow the people to handle it.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    The laws here could be following suit very soon.
    The declaration of independence is clear that the only for of government thats legitimate is one that has consent of the people. Other article in there, the Federalist papers and the constitution are very clear in our right to cast off such a tyranny.. a good place to start would be letter to the house that they no longer have the consent of the people, the hard part of that would be getting the number of signatures needed to go with the letter. Im positive there is more than 50% of the population that would agree that our government is no longer for the people and by the people we just need a way to get the signatures. From there the government is obligated to address and resolve our grievances and if they refuse to then we have legal grounds to pursue. Im not suggesting a insurrection, im suggesting we exhaust all the legal means we have.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    The declaration of independence is clear that the only for of government thats legitimate is one that has consent of the people. Other article in there, the Federalist papers and the constitution are very clear in our right to cast off such a tyranny.. a good place to start would be letter to the house that they no longer have the consent of the people, the hard part of that would be getting the number of signatures needed to go with the letter. Im positive there is more than 50% of the population that would agree that our government is no longer for the people and by the people we just need a way to get the signatures. From there the government is obligated to address and resolve our grievances and if they refuse to then we have legal grounds to pursue. Im not suggesting a insurrection, im suggesting we exhaust all the legal means we have.

But It IS a government that has the consent of the people. I'm not so sure about your 50% estimation.

Arguably, it is by a majority.

It just isn't you and me.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    But It IS a government that has the consent of the people. I'm not so sure about your 50% estimation.

Arguably, it is by a majority.

It just isn't you and me.
    You could be right but looking at the elections the past few cycles, it seems we are reaching or may have even passed that threshold.. im not saying your wrong but im saying I bet we are close if not there already

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    The fgc 9 is interesting, however... the 3d printed CZ scorpions...

IF I could find a bolt, that printer would be running.

IF I can find a bolt to borrow for measurements, and the time to mill one, that printer will be running.

Top Bottom