• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maybe the election results, surely a rebuke of coastal elitism, made them reconsider.
    You can bet they would be there to eulogize this cretin if HRC had won.

How dare you speak ill of the revolutionary social justice warrior. He's so peaceful

Ct2Bf1G.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Maybe they'll send Chelsea. She's not an "official" representative, but it could help her establish bona fides for the future launch of Version 3.0 of the Clinton-Rodham brand.
    My politics is a mix or fiscal conservative and social liberalism, so I get along with many of my friends who are clearly on one side or the other and can typically see their point of view. However, on this subject, I have NO IDEA how you can honestly see this turd as anything to admire. It just stuns me that these idiots revere him. The amount of ignorance that would allow a person to believe this is astonishing.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    My politics is a mix or fiscal conservative and social liberalism, so I get along with many of my friends who are clearly on one side or the other and can typically see their point of view. However, on this subject, I have NO IDEA how you can honestly see this turd as anything to admire. It just stuns me that these idiots revere him. The amount of ignorance that would allow a person to believe this is astonishing.

Those same folks wear Che shirts, but fail to realize he'd have killed them in a heartbeat if he could have.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven

Because he embodied the same policies that the left advocates here. Free healthcare, no guns, no religion, no free speech, the use of violence.

Shalashaska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2016
    Indiana
    Certainly took him long enough. I'm irked that he lived to see the end of the embargo, I wish we would've ended it the day after he died, to deny him the satisfaction

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Obama has chosen to send "non-delgation delegation" to Castro's memorial service. WTF? Why the hell do we need to be sending anyone to "show respect"?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-sends-non-delegation-delegation-to-castro-services-195027683.html

[FONT=&quot]Although Rhodes and DeLaurentis “will be representing the United States at the memorial service this evening,” Earnest said, Obama has withheld the official “delegation” designation in a symbolic show of disapproval toward the government in Havana.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“This is an appropriate way to show respect, to participate in the events that are planned for this evening, while also acknowledging some of the differences that remain between our two countries,” Earnest said.[/FONT]

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Oh IDK. You're a smart guy. I'm sure you could figure it out. Do you think a President elect Trump would send such a delegation?

Apparently, I'm not that smart. But I do know Cuba's history. If you think it's shouldn't be done, due to a 50+ year old grudge, then yeah, I guess there will be those who will hold your opinion. And since I think Trump is a petty person, I imagine that he would not have sent a representative.

Top Bottom