• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Since the +/- feedback area isn't allowing any comments, which is a good thing, can we have a "pit" or "Sand Box" area. I have seen it on other sights and it is a good way to vent a little and maybe get things solved with different views. I see the concern for "perminent bad blood" but again, I think more thinks could be solved.
    just a thought
    Dave

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Some kind of "Online Steel Cage Match" sounds like fun but I don't think it is a good idea. We have a reputation to uphold here and people going after each other wouldn't be good for the site or look good to outsiders.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You could always start a seperate, off-site forum for the same purpose. Plenty of free forum sites out there...

I do agree with Fenway though. It wouldn't look good to outsiders or first time members to see us fighting amongst ourselves.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Keep in mind that these kinds of things can quickly divide the entire forum. Soon we'll have INGO-OC.com and INGO-CC.com and it won't be nearly as fun.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Keep in mind that these kinds of things can quickly divide the entire forum. Soon we'll have INGO-OC.com and INGO-CC.com and it won't be nearly as fun.

I've already Copyrighted INGO-BDE.com!!!!! :D

:ingo:
    (yay I found a good use for that!)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    First rule of fight room. Don't talk about fight room. Second rule about fight room. There are no rules.

Oh, wait, uh, who brought this back to life? THREAD NECROMANCER!!!! AHHH!!!! :runaway:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    There was another thread about this, written by another member, just today (or started last night). I'm still against it. Members have suggested a "lock it up tight - password protected" rule, but I think the conversations (debates? fights? spats?) would carry over to the unlocked area as we have seen with posters carrying tiffs to multiple threads.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    You could always start a seperate, off-site forum for the same purpose. Plenty of free forum sites out there...

I do agree with Fenway though. It wouldn't look good to outsiders or first time members to see us fighting amongst ourselves.

Wasn't that the purpose of Armed Polite Society?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom