• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    the primer tubes were hung on the bench with care, hoping that my (3000 rd) bullet order will soon be there:lol2:

:cheers:

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just to be clear, I'm nocking anyone for using primer tube fillers. Have at it.

I just remember early on thinking I must have one, until a seasoned comp shooter said he does plenty fine without one. He taught me to buy a few extra tubes and how to do the Winchester primer flip box thing.

I would have had a Dillon primer tube feeder had not my Dillon dealer (Bob Trueblood) told me he could never make them work 100%.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    Just to be clear, I'm nocking anyone for using primer tube fillers. Have at it.

I just remember early on thinking I must have one, until a seasoned comp shooter said he does plenty fine without one. He taught me to buy a few extra tubes and how to do the Winchester primer flip box thing.

I would have had a Dillon primer tube feeder had not my Dillon dealer (Bob Trueblood) told me he could never make them work 100%.

i agree it's not a "must have" kinda thing. ive flipped and stabbed 10's of 1000's of primers in the past 25 years.

some days my hands/fingers just dont cooperate, i dont think using the vibra prime is really saving me a lot of time loading primer tubes, but it's a little easier on my hands.

it's something i could do without, but i have it, so i'm gonna make it work for me.

:cheers:

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    "i agree it's not a "must have" kinda thing" but I made a filler that will load 5 tubes , very FAST!! simple. 1) $7.00 toy, an old lee primer tray. drilled a hole for a set screw in a tube holder and glued it together.- (just a simple huge time saver).

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have one of the older FA Vibra Prime primer fillers. It works best with the Winchester primers, because of the way that they are packaged. There is a slight learning curve in how to hold the thing, but not much. It works great. I even load Dillon primer tubes directly with it after removing the plastic tip from the tube.

Top Bottom