Finally a comercial bullet caster in Indy!!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indycar:v1.1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Not close enuf to the track
    Did a monthly Goober search for Indiana cast bullets and guess what popped up.....[url]http://www.indianabulletco.com.

[/URL]
    Called and stopped by today and met Dave and his son Mitch who are the owners. Bought some .38 SWC & .38 WC at great pricing! These are some of the best looking cast bullets I've ever seen. Beautiful finish, crisp sharp lines and very hardcast.

IBC.jpg

Dave and his wife gave me a tour and told me that they have been doing local gunshows for the past 3 or 4 years and just started the website. They pointed out that the website ONLY SHOWS WHAT IS IN STOCK.

They carry most popular calibers and weights. But if they don't have any in
    stock they won't show on the website.

IBC has 2 Magma bullet casting machines and has lots of ingots ready to go for all of us INGO'ers!!

IBCMagma.jpg IBCingot.jpg

Give em' a try. Their prices are lower than S&S and if you're local and can pick up, no shipping costs either!

http://www.indianabulletco.com

3415 S. Madison Ave
    Indianapolis, IN 46227
    317-549-5012 or 317-476-5858

Tell them Dave sent you!!

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've been using them for a few years now. I only live about a mile and a half from their shop. Mitch actually hand delivered my order one time. :yesway:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    You might want to do a search on Indiana Bullet Company on here and other boards. They seem to be "hit or miss". I myself placed 3 orders with them in the past and all had issues. On the last one I had to do a charge back to get my money since all I got from them was a different excuse each time I contacted them about on why I didn't get my order. Needless to say I will never do business with them again.

Maybe they got their act together and are a decent company now but my advice if you decide to do business with them, keep a close eye on on your order status and see if they will send a conformation email when it ships with a tracking number or some kind of proof that it actually shipped. I'd also ask if they still charge your account at time of ordering or have they changed to the standard business practice of charging at the time the product ships? I did look on their new website but it doesn't say. If they charge at time of ordering you may be without product or money for longer than you should.

Last edited:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Dave is a great guy. IF possible swing by their shop and PICKUP ur bullets. I have never had any issues with their product

lstout

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 16, 2016
    NW Indy
    I've alway been nervous to run straight lead bullets through my glock 21. At some point I think someone told me that running un-coated/plated bullets voided your warranty from Glock. Has alone ran these in a glock? If so what was your experience like?

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I have shot a few thousand bare lead through my 34 and 22 and have had no problems. I have never seen a gun have issues from a lead bullet. I have seen some video of reload issues with Glock. though. I have also never had an issue shooting my reloads unless I accidentally didn't seat the bullet by an 1/8 or less.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Never an issue thru my Glocks,, I also pay close attention though. Glocks are a simple disassembly run a brush through and no issues.

Top Bottom