• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    There is a whole lot of wrong in that story. For most being an owners gun being used on them is NOT very common. Also the good guy in question IS one of the privildged. Yes great the baddies went down but not really a pro gun article.

andrew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Where the fur traders sang
    In the wild west, when everyone carried guns, it wasn't always the bad guys that got shot.

Antis love to make reference to the "wild west" like they know what they're talking about. They only know what they see in movies and on tv.

I hate it when they list a whole bunch of statistics like it means anything. The point is, I don't want anyone telling me what I can and cannot do based on a bunch of B.S statistics. You don't want a gun? I don't care. Don't tell me what I can and cannot have, especially when it is my right as an American.

verredart

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Having read and followed the links at the bottom of his articles it is apparent that the author may be a gun owner (what, a Jennings or other POS ?) but, he is no Gun Owner. Another left-leaning compromiser and equivocater. Afraid of freedoms that others fought for because he cannot conceive of a positive benefit to HIMSELF. Well, certainly, big cities have "effective" police departments (Chicago ? Not!) however, what of people like myself, only 2 cops in the entire township that are usually 15 to 20 minutes away? Pure urban vs rural elitism.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I think the most important thing to glean from this article is that there are "gun owners", and there are people who simply own guns. The author is clearly the latter.

Top Bottom