• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vangurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    Valparaiso
    Well I finally made my first 500rds on my XL650. First time reloading and I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to do it. I think I may be addicted.
    A friend of mine set up the dies for me and saved me countless hours of time. Had a few primers I didn't seat out of the 500 but I think I have the feel of it now. Got to shoot a few hundred rounds of it Sunday and it felt great. For as much shooting as I do, I do not know why I waited so long to start. Now I want to just absorb as much knowledge as possible and reload more.

vangurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    Valparaiso
    Yes, your exactly right. Starting off with .40 for now for my USPSA Limited guns and then will go to 9mm. And then it will be the next one and then the next one after that......lol

vangurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2017
    Valparaiso
    Luckily, shooting is my only hobby. Between all the guns I buy and now the reloading stuff I'll be buying, the wallet is definitely lighter.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Congratulations! There is nothing like spending a few hours reloading your ammo and then shooting it all up in an hour or less. But hey, you could be out clothes shopping with your significant other. Right? LOL

Top Bottom