• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I got my $99 (including shipping) mil spec BCG in the mail today. Ordered from Red X arms two months ago. They are $115 now and backordered again. :( Heard sketchy Internet FUD about them, but not R-Guns bad - so figured what the Hell.

Started this build with Black Friday stuff from PSA and finally getting it done without overpaying for anything other than extra shipping since I had to piece a lot together.

Now on to double checking my build and test firing. :ar15:

Yay

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    $99? Hmmm. Are the gas key screws properly staked?

Yeah, it looks good. Got one of the ceramic ones from Midway on a kneejerk reaction last week ($300). Sent it back after I smacked myself. The staking looks better on this one than the one I sent back.

Also, he didn't change prices until recently. I ordered in mid January and it was backorderd at the original price. They are now $115 and backordered again. I did some google fu and Red X got decent reviews so figured WTH.

Same thing happened with my lower. I paid $159 but it's now $279. It was actually in stock but went out of stock just after I got mine and when they came back in stock, new pricing.

Top Bottom