• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Never should've been denied in the first place it that was the only problem with your application .

Well, it would have helped if they had been clear in the denial instead of throwing a bunch of bureaucracy at him. Could have been cleared up with a simple phone call and five minutes. Instead, we got days of drama and an unnecessary trip downtown.

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    Well, it would have helped if they had been clear in the denial instead of throwing a bunch of bureaucracy at him. Could have been cleared up with a simple phone call and five minutes. Instead, we got days of drama and an unnecessary trip downtown.

I totally felt the same way. I also think this is why the guy took care of it the way he did. This was such a simple mistake that it should never have been made an issue. I did get lucky getting the guy. When I first walked up there was a younger girl right there and she said she would be right back. In the mean time the guy walked by and asked if I had been helped. When he took my appeal he walked straight to an office and got my file. I am guessing if I would have got the girl it would have just been drop off the letter and I would still be waiting.

marcweid

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Avon, IN
    With all the technology we have today, does it seem like a lot of things are getting harder to accomplish?

This is so true. I am almost 100% sure that if this was all human this would have never even been an issue. And if this was all human what is even the point of giving them your phone number and email. Less than a minute phone call could have cleared it up.

Top Bottom