• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstarbuck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Finished the app at the City-County Building on March 6. Only took 3 months and a week. Hopefully my husband gets his soon, too; he submitted the same time I did.
    :)::)::)::)::)::)::):

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I think I'll be waiting till 2016. I have a very common name. The news lady said they have to run background checks on every one witht he same name as me. Probably 20,000 ppl with my name in indinana.

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    Question here. I filed for a new license in february (my previous 4y expired in december and i forgot to keep track -_-)

I call ISP and the auto message said paper fingerprints would take 16 weeks. Is this accurate for current times or should be looking into another way of finding out when my pink slip will be here?

bdwhitaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    My girlfriend applied at the end of March and she's still waiting...she's getting so antsy about it, too. I think she's even checking the mailbox again even after the mail has been delivered, just hoping that it somehow magically appears. :) Like the license fairy put it there. :)

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I filed mine in early September and it didn't arrive until Christmas Eve. There needs to be a law on it like in other states. Good luck to whoever is waiting, just be patient. I waited like a 5 year old for Christmas and that's when I got it haha

Last edited:
    Top Bottom